I'm puzzled

/ I'm puzzled #11  
Some things move easier than others. Lots of people have garages filled with stuff that GoodWill wouldn't take and $50,000 cars parked outside.

/ I'm puzzled #12  
Personally, I'd love to park in a shed. But, if I'm not gonna, I'd much prefer the elements to a tarp. Tarps blow around in the wind and wear through paint. They also make a better habitat for vermin. Also, in my opinion, not much looks more tacky than stuff covered in tarps. Tractors have hoods for a reason. The tires on my Ford 8n have been uncovered for 40 years and still hold air just fine. They're not pretty, but they function just fine.

/ I'm puzzled #13  
Some things move easier than others. Lots of people have garages filled with stuff that GoodWill wouldn't take and $50,000 cars parked outside.

I helped a guy move once that fit this description. I couldn't believe we were actually keeping all of the crap he had instead of tossing it. Moved it directly to the new garage and car stayed outside again.

/ I'm puzzled #14  
All my tractors have stayed inside when not in use. Personal vehicles outside:confused3: Yes, even the ZTR get's waxed once a year.
My current 07 JD sat outside i'm assuming til 2011 when i bought it, it looks as good now than it did then. I'd have so much more room in my barn if the tractor, ZTR & Gator werent in there, not to mention the wife moving her hobby stuff in that takes up room & never seems to get completed:eek:
Now that i've typed this, i've come to the conclusion that i need another barn:thumbsup:

Ronnie

/ I'm puzzled #15  
My new tractor had to stay outside for a few months until I could get up enough money to build its "Kioti den". It would not fit into the barn the previous tractor fit in. I sure did not like having it sit outside through the spring and summer, but by fall I had it in its new home. I have always kept my tractors under cover whenever possible. My first tractor on this property was kept in the basement. I had double doors to the basement and was able to get a B7500 inside for a couple years until I could buy a barn for it.

/ I'm puzzled #16  
All my tractors have stayed inside when not in use. Personal vehicles outside:confused3: Yes, even the ZTR get's waxed once a year.
My current 07 JD sat outside i'm assuming til 2011 when i bought it, it looks as good now than it did then. I'd have so much more room in my barn if the tractor, ZTR & Gator werent in there, not to mention the wife moving her hobby stuff in that takes up room & never seems to get completed:eek:
Now that i've typed this, i've come to the conclusion that i need another barn:thumbsup:

Ronnie

You do. The wife's hobby stuff went into the original barn I used to keep tractors in and now the tractor has its own barn. The "Kioti Den". The wife's happy and I am happy.

/ I'm puzzled #17  
About three properties over (thankfully) we have a neighbor who is a real prick. Obviously you're not gonna get his side of the story, so you'll have to take my word for it. His nickname in the neighborhood is King George.

Anyway, King George and his wife moved up from Chicago. Bought a big house that was foreclosed on. Big three car attached garage. Their adult daughter keeps 3 horses on the property. I'm not sure if she lives there or not. Anyway, classic horse people behavior, 3 horses on a patch of bare ground about 30' wide by 150' long.

Long story short I drove by one time a few years ago, and here's two hay racks parked in the driveway. And there's the whole family stacking small square bales IN THE ATTACHED GARAGE! I couldn't stop laughing. Drove by later and they had the thing packed to the gills full of bales. They've done the same thing every year since. So king George and his wife park their fancy cars outside all winter so their daughter can store hay for her horses. It makes me smile every time I drive past. :)

/ I'm puzzled #18  
I park both my tractors in open on 2 or 3 sided sheds but at least they are mostly out of the elements. My daughter and husband parks their $15K Kubota in the garage along with her golf cart and tons of "junk" but parks both of their $50K vehicles out in the weather.

Wife car is 2003, always parked inside a garage and paint (other than parking lot scratches) looks new as does the Lexan head lights.

/ I'm puzzled #19  
Puzzle me this- Why do folks pay to rent a storage shed to store junk that wouldn't sell for combined total of one months rent? If you look at majority of things stored in U-Store places, hardly any of it is worth more than a couple months of the rental fee yet the renters just keep paying the rent and stacking more and more worthless junk into the space.