Blowing snow video I found and learned some things

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
I stumbled across this video of a "Kubota Blowing Snow After a Major Storm" by 4shorts and learned a lot. I'm on the verge of buying a snowblower and trying to get educated. Anyway, there are some great scenes and information. Probably this has been posted before but it's news to me and certainly timely.

The snowblowing starts at around 10 minutes but there is lots of other stuff in there I found interesting. 4shorts is the king of tractor mods, especially for the BX and has lots of great videos. His workmanship and creativity is the best I have seen plus he's a very nice guy.

Kubota Blowing Snow After Major Storm - YouTube

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #2  
He has several other snow blowing and loader plowing videos on YouTube. I have watched them all, and yes they are very well done and informative. I believe he has an account on TBN also.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #3  
You guys are more than kind and we appreciate your nice comments BUT IF you were to ask me what my favorite snow clearing video is it would be this one. We have over 500 video's on YouTube so again, this is my personal fav. Kathy did an exception job recording this and it was so good (in my opinion ) I didn't cut a scene from it. There's not much snow blowing in it but there was a fair bit of snow down and the machine worked flawlessly and Kathy captured it all.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #4  
I love the mods you have done & the excelent quality of your work. I'll likely be trying to duplicate some of it on my new L4060 shortly. However your videos are a bit long. I bet you could condense them a bit focusing on just the how & why a bit.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #5  
I love the mods you have done & the excelent quality of your work. I'll likely be trying to duplicate some of it on my new L4060 shortly. However your videos are a bit long. I bet you could condense them a bit focusing on just the how & why a bit.

Thank you. We have over 500 videos on YouTube now we've heard it all including comments on the length of our videos so a few years ago we purposely trimmed them down to 20 minutes and it caused an terrible uproar. Viewers were not happy. There were hundreds of comments saying they wanted them longer. With our subscriber count growing daily we have to produce videos that they want. Can't please everyone. Sorry.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things
The longer videos work for me as well. It's interesting to see the little things that lead up to a project or some seemingly minor comment along the way that is helpful. Even in the greasing the tractor video, which I certainly know how to do, I barely caught the "three shots" of grease and you're out rule as one of the secrets why 4shorts' equipment always looks so clean. I want clean equipment so I learned something. Lots of little things tucked in.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #7  
The longer videos work for me as well. It's interesting to see the little things that lead up to a project or some seemingly minor comment along the way that is helpful. Even in the greasing the tractor video, which I certainly know how to do, I barely caught the "three shots" of grease and you're out rule as one of the secrets why 4shorts' equipment always looks so clean. I want clean equipment so I learned something. Lots of little things tucked in.
Now you'll know why we do the videos like we do them. By adding tips, tricks and even sound bites throughout the video I know the viewer has watched the whole video by mentioning those things. Your a smart man.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things
Now you'll know why we do the videos like we do them. By adding tips, tricks and even sound bites throughout the video I know the viewer has watched the whole video by mentioning those things...

For those watching your videos and only paying attention to the basic premise of the video, they are missing a lot of the good stuff. Watching how you store tools and move equipment around, how your shop and yard is laid out, the tools and machines you have and how you use them are all important considerations in how someone thinks about how to turn out a good job.

Other things too, like cleaning the parts you are repairing or replacing gives a better looking job a makes the operator of that equipment have a greater pride of ownership and resultantly do a better job with that equipment simply because it does look so nice. That is very true and a clean shop with a clean job out the door is like free advertising. Things like that can make, or break a business. Lots of "woven in"things like that woven in so you have to pay attention..

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #9  
Thank you. We have over 500 videos on YouTube now we've heard it all including comments on the length of our videos so a few years ago we purposely trimmed them down to 20 minutes and it caused an terrible uproar. Viewers were not happy. There were hundreds of comments saying they wanted them longer. With our subscriber count growing daily we have to produce videos that they want. Can't please everyone. Sorry.

You may want to look at this: Kubota plowing and blowing - YouTube
A bunch of your videos are attributed to this person.

/ Blowing snow video I found and learned some things #10  
For those watching your videos and only paying attention to the basic premise of the video, they are missing a lot of the good stuff. Watching how you store tools and move equipment around, how your shop and yard is laid out, the tools and machines you have and how you use them are all important considerations in how someone thinks about how to turn out a good job.

Other things too, like cleaning the parts you are repairing or replacing gives a better looking job a makes the operator of that equipment have a greater pride of ownership and resultantly do a better job with that equipment simply because it does look so nice. That is very true and a clean shop with a clean job out the door is like free advertising. Things like that can make, or break a business. Lots of "woven in"things like that woven in so you have to pay attention..

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to post them. This is the sort of thing that gives up the incentive and encouragement to keep doing the videos. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

You may want to look at this: Kubota plowing and blowing - YouTube
A bunch of your videos are attributed to this person.

Thanks. I got up this morning and found two notifications on this subject. We've seen it before and It's a never ending battle trying to protect our work but YouTube is good at this sort of thing. I just filed multiple copyright infringement claims so their channel will be removed in the next 48 hours. I do thank you for taking the time to point this out to me.Nice to know we got eyes and ears out there watching out for us. Merry Christmas to you and your family .