TCC TnT via FEL vs. RSCV

/ TCC TnT via FEL vs. RSCV #12  
TCC or Terrain Contour Control is the product name for the TNT setup from Integration Engineering. You can view their web site here:

Integration Engineering web site

Jim McCuan (Jim McC), who is their head honcho, is a regular contributor on TBN.

/ TCC TnT via FEL vs. RSCV #13  
MadRef: I'd be happy to show you the tiller and, of course, to learn anything that I can about hydraulics. As I have said in other posts, the CMM tiller looks very beefy and well-made. I am looking forward to using it weekend after next, "if the weather be good." If that is a workable weekend for you, PM me and we can set something up.

/ TCC TnT via FEL vs. RSCV
Mad Dog, That ain't right, I'm changing your name to Lucky Dog. I have the Hydraulic Questions and your getting the Answers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks again Everyone

Mike

/ TCC TnT via FEL vs. RSCV #15  
MadDog,

Weekend of the 22/23 looks good for me too. I'll be in touch via PM.

/ TCC TnT via FEL vs. RSCV #16  
You're right. Doesn 't seem quite fair.....I'm so ashamed... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But you're welcome to join us. If you drive the B7800, you better start now, but you'll get lots of "seat time." /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But make sure you have your SMV sign on, and even so, I'd stay off of I90. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And whatever you do, don't use "off-road" diesel! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, if it's any comfort, I'll post pics of the Tiller and TCC in action. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif