New Rig

/ New Rig #1  

ChrisJ

Tractor
MF 1428v, gear
Here's the newest addition to the family. Bought a land pride rear mounted finish mower to replace the old tractor. Wife thought that they should match (I told her where the red paint was..she remided me how nice she was to let me buy it)

Attachments

• 420392-Dsc00585.jpg
    420392-Dsc00585.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 788
   / New Rig
another shot, Massey Ferguson 1428V w/ 1464 fel, 60" rake

Attachments

• 420397-Dsc00586.jpg
    420397-Dsc00586.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 565
   / New Rig #3  
A fine looking setup indeed. I'd complain about it being too clean, but mine isn't any better (worse?)
Cliff

/ New Rig #4  
Nice looking machine. have fun with the new attachments. Post a picture of them if you can..

Andy

/ New Rig #5  
That's a nice looking rig! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ New Rig
Now I've got to build a barn to keep it in. I lost my spot in the garage (you can see my F150 in the driveway). I'll show the progress as I go. I'm going to build a 32' x 24' building, should be big enough for this little tractor and all the implements I plan to get. I scraped the loam off with the FEL and started prepping for the Alaskan slab. Guess I should get a permit now, I've pretty much commited to building it now, I should probably keep it legal. There goes the property taxes again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ New Rig #7  
Nice Rig. Best of luck with it.

BTW, I'm planning on building a 24x36 Pole Barn this summer for my B7800, trailer and attachments. Working on the plans at present and should start building sometime in June.

Just finished last year'sproject; an 8x14 OPE shed, last weekend. Wife think's I'm nuts to have bought a tractor and implements that made the shed too small before the paint was dry, but it's fine for what I built it for (i.e. the snowblower, lawnmower, chipper, leaf blower, chainsaw, bicycles, etc.) You can't have too much storage capacity. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ New Rig #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You can't have too much storage capacity.

)</font>

AHMEN TO THAT! Build it bigger! as soon as u get it done u will wish it was larger /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif don't ask how i know! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ New Rig #9  
Is that 1428v hydrostatic drive? I don't see a gear shift stick. I looked at the 1428v before I bought my JD 4210 but they didn't offer hydro in that model back in Feb '04 otherwise I probably would've bought it cause the price was only 13,600 w/fel and turf tires but manual shift. I'm just curious......

/ New Rig #10  
Chris, nice looking new rig. Pretty scenery in the background. I see you are from New Hampshire. One of my best friends lives just outside Dalton.

The pictures and scenery cause me to think I might need to take a trip up this summer. I haven't been there for a visit for almost 20 years.

Good luck with the new tractor. Gary