Tractor
    JD 2210

Default About to get dirty!

Hi all,
    Well I pulled the string yesterday and bought the JD 2210 with 53"FEL, 54"MMM, 5'BB,iMatch,BH,BB and bucket level.
    I would like to say thanks for all of the enjoyable posts I've read to learn more about these SCUTS.
    Can't wait to get dirty.
    One more question. I have a 3 point log splitter, I am wondering if there is an off brand rear hydraulics set up, JD does not have one for the 2210.

Thanks,

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti, LK3054XS

Default Re: About to get dirty!

Tommy,
    Congratulations on your purchase. Looks like you have a lot of nice attachments. Being a Kioti owner, not to familiar with your model. Looking forward to pictures to see what you have. Now go dig up something, but keep it clean. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    JD 4110

Hey congrats on the new tractor, I got mine a couple of weeks ago and have already had about 10 hours of load/boxscraper work. Next week we close on our new property and I will have a lot of work for it to do. I am going this evening to add a 48" rotary mower to handle the brush and stuff.

Bob

Tractor
    JD 4110

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hi all,
    Well I pulled the string yesterday and bought the JD 2210 with 53"FEL, 54"MMM, 5'BB,iMatch,BH,BB and bucket level.
    )</font>

I'm looking forward to a picture of a 2210 with a Back hoe. What brand?
    Cliff

Tractor
    JD 4110

Hmm...missed that in his post...I would like to know which one you have and how well you like it. Looks like you have a great selection of implements for you great new tractor..

Veteran Member

Could BH also mean bush hog? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] If so, what kind is it? Is it a 4 footer?

Gold Member
    Tractor
    John Deere

Could mean Block Heater also.. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]