About to get dirty!

/ About to get dirty! #1  

TommyP

Tractor
JD 2210
Hi all,
Well I pulled the string yesterday and bought the JD 2210 with 53"FEL, 54"MMM, 5'BB,iMatch,BH,BB and bucket level.
I would like to say thanks for all of the enjoyable posts I've read to learn more about these SCUTS.
Can't wait to get dirty.
One more question. I have a 3 point log splitter, I am wondering if there is an off brand rear hydraulics set up, JD does not have one for the 2210.

Thanks,

/ About to get dirty! #2  
Tommy,
Congratulations on your purchase. Looks like you have a lot of nice attachments. Being a Kioti owner, not to familiar with your model. Looking forward to pictures to see what you have. Now go dig up something, but keep it clean. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ About to get dirty! #3  
Hey congrats on the new tractor, I got mine a couple of weeks ago and have already had about 10 hours of load/boxscraper work. Next week we close on our new property and I will have a lot of work for it to do. I am going this evening to add a 48" rotary mower to handle the brush and stuff.

Bob

/ About to get dirty! #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hi all,
Well I pulled the string yesterday and bought the JD 2210 with 53"FEL, 54"MMM, 5'BB,iMatch,BH,BB and bucket level.
)</font>

I'm looking forward to a picture of a 2210 with a Back hoe. What brand?
Cliff

/ About to get dirty! #5  
Hmm...missed that in his post...I would like to know which one you have and how well you like it. Looks like you have a great selection of implements for you great new tractor..:)

/ About to get dirty! #6  
Could BH also mean bush hog? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif If so, what kind is it? Is it a 4 footer?