Lift Rod for Deere 2210 Tractor and 62C mowing deck

/ Lift Rod for Deere 2210 Tractor and 62C mowing deck #1  

Chunin

Tractor
Deere X585
I recently acquired a John Deere 2210 tractor with a 62C mowing deck. But the lift rod is missing and I would like to know if anyone has one of these tractors and a mid mounted deck that can take a picture of the rod system that connects the deck to the 3 point hitch to lower and raise the deck height. If I can see how it looks like and how it is connected perhaps I could fashion a replacement out of any piece of metal. I'm also looking for a loader for the 2210 and my dealer is checking to see if the H130 is compatible but I have read online that he 210, 200CX and H130 are compatibles but he said that in his materials it does not state the H130 as compatible. I was hoping to get the older 200CX at a better price but he said there is no stock from John Deere. The H130 he said would be $3,495. Of course the main issue I want to solve is the lift rod so I can at least start mowing with the 2210 while I wait for the loader.

Last edited:
   / Lift Rod for Deere 2210 Tractor and 62C mowing deck #2  
I recently acquired a John Deere 2210 tractor with a 62C mowing deck. But the lift rod is missing and I would like to know if anyone has one of these tractors and a mid mounted deck that can take a picture of the rod system that connects the deck to the 3 point hitch to lower and raise the deck height. If I can see how it looks like and how it is connected perhaps I could fashion a replacement out of any piece of metal. I'm also looking for a loader for the 2210 and my dealer is checking to see if the H130 is compatible but I have read online that he 210, 200CX and H130 are compatibles but he said that in his materials it does not state the H130 as compatible. I was hoping to get the older 200CX at a better price but he said there is no stock from John Deere. The H130 he said would be $3,495. Of course the main issue I want to solve is the lift rod so I can at least start mowing with the 2210 while I wait for the loader.

Sorry I just traded in my 2210 otherwise I would have gotten you the pics. In regards to the loader I would recommend a 210 loader if you can find one. Much beefier than the 200cx. I don't know anything about the H130.
As a side note I highly recommend doing a little research on here about the driveshaft u-joints. They need to be greased and it is not anywhere in the manual. They are extremely difficult to get to. Don't want to scare you. The 2210 is a great tractor. But something to be aware of. I ended up replacing mine at about 400 hours, requires tearing the entire top half of the tractor off. Keep them greased!

/ Lift Rod for Deere 2210 Tractor and 62C mowing deck
Thanks for the reply. I will look into that as my tractor has 350 hours now.

/ Lift Rod for Deere 2210 Tractor and 62C mowing deck
I made the search and it seems to be a fairly easy task to do. I will give it a try this weekend. Thanks for the help.