Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #1  

gretasgirl

Tractor
Iseki TU1700
089.jpg089.jpg We purchased some property and it came with this tractor and several implements. Sadly the seller passed away before giving us any information about this tractor. Does anyone know the year or how I can find an owners/repair manual on it.
Thanks, Terry

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #2  
It is a Massey Ferguson TRACTOR with a Front End Loader.

A Front End Loader is a rear engine machine, with four equal size wheels.

Fill in your TBN profile WITH YOUR LOCATION.

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #3  
As jeff9366 says, a massey ferguson. From the wheels and colour, an industrial model.
Look below the steering wheel for a placard held on by rivits. It will have a series of numbers that will tell you the year and model type.

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #4  

No a pay loader or wheel loader has 4 equal sized wheels.

A front end loader is exactly what he posted.

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #5  
No a pay loader or wheel loader has 4 equal sized wheels.

A front end loader is exactly what he posted.

I thought Pay Loader was a trademarked name for an International Harvester wheel loader.

I vote with you Jeff9366. Tractor with FEL (front end loader).

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader
As jeff9366 says, a massey ferguson. From the wheels and colour, an industrial model.
Look below the steering wheel for a placard held on by rivits. It will have a series of numbers that will tell you the year and model type.

Thank you, when the weather permits we'll go back out there and look. It will probably be in May when the roads are good.

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader

Thank you for informing me of the difference, I'm old, blonde and not real bright. I don't know what a TBN is and I live somewhere in the USA. Have a nice day:)

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #8  
Thank you for informing me of the difference, I'm old, blonde and not real bright. I don't know what a TBN is and I live somewhere in the USA. Have a nice day:)

lol TBN is the name of this forum TractorByNet-TBN. Go to the My Profile tab at the top of the page and fill in the Tractor blank under your profile. It's not bragging or anything to list all your tractors and equipment, it helps us to formulate a focused reply to your question that is directly related to the tractor or equipment in your post.

I wouldn't be terribly concerned about listing your City and State in your profile. If someone wants to find/stalk you they have better sources of information available for $9.95 on the internet than your TBN profile.

Thick skin IS a requirement for this or any other forum, however!!

/ Massey Ferguson 50hp front end loader #9  
That looks a lot like my 135. They made a 235 which was an industrial model with heavier front end for the loader. That does not look tike the original loader, mine had I think a model Massey 100 loader, which is altogether different. It is a little hard to tell with the loader in the way, either way mine has been a very solid tractor for a bunch of years. I took my loader off, no need for that, I use it in our hay operation, and it is easy on fuel (diesel).