NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
I've been wanting one of these for years as an option to my fueling devices, but at $100 plus they were always to rich for my wallet.

Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon

Now they are $99 AND with coupon code 252522 it brings them down to $80 with FREE SHIPPING, and my wallet said OK.

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #2  
Thanks for posting that... I've been thinking about getting one and that was the push I needed...

Thanks again,

SR

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #3  
I bought a couple of these a few years ago. Save your money, they are garbage. The hoses and nozzle will break in short order. Try getting parts. Again I say GARBAGE!!!!!

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #4  
Others on line, like them, so??

SR

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #5  
I bought a couple of these a few years ago. Save your money, they are garbage. The hoses and nozzle will break in short order. Try getting parts. Again I say GARBAGE!!!!!

Did you use them with diesel or gas?

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #6  
Used them with premium gas. Maybe they've upgraded the hoses and nozzles since I bought mine.

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #7  
I second the nozzles breaking. Well.. leaking.. you have to follow the instructions of doing like 6 pumps max and letting it gravity feed... if it's on the ground and you try to gas a mower up and keep pumping on the nozzle I suspect the vacuum is what breaks something inside.. the safety is annoying and hard to operate with one hand.. (I.e. if you're holding a cap that you can't set anywhere, it becomes abit cumbersome..)

Did not have the hose nor the valves leak but I rarely use mine now.

I much rather use traditional 5 gallon Jerry cans and for smaller things I use a 1 gallon.. you won't spill, light enough to hold..

The issue is, the tank is too small for its intended purpose. I.e. lift it up and let it flow, something like a jetski or side by side can take the whole juel tank in a sitting...

Not to mention the hose is on the short side to be mounted/lifted ...

I paid around 120$ canadian for mine on sale, and if I DO use it it's because I need to store a lot of fuel for a week or two, then pour it into 5gallon Jerry cans and 1-2gallon ones and use those daily.. this is just a tank to refill my tanks..

It's too cumbersome and heavy to bring somewhere out in the field or behind the garage ...

If you do buy one, be gentle on the gun, and be prepared to lift it up or store it somewhere, where your equipment can drive up to it..

Having it on the ground and pumping up takes longer than tipping over 3 Jerry cans..

Basically if you want a big tank, go bigger and mount it on a skid with a 12v pump.. something in the 30gallon range or higher (remember gas becomes stale so figure out the amount of gallons you need that you will use up in 1 month to 1.5months MAX). If the demand is smaller than 25 gallons a month, 5 Jerry cans would be more than enough.

(A skid mounted tank is great because it could be put in a truck bed or mounted on a trailer, etc)
(I know most people will say the skid is going to cost significantly more, but there's a good chance you can find used semi truck tanks made of stainless or alum for cheap, and a 12v pump (or even a manual hand crank pump) will cost you around 200.)

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #8  
I have bigger tanks, from 70 gallons on up, I also have several pumps including a 12V pump...

This one will be for E0 gas and I can fill what I need filled, right off the back of my pu, once I fill a few things, it will be light enough to lift off the pu bed.

Anyway, we will see how it works out...

SR

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80 #9  
Like Greenland South said.....save your money. They are junk. Tried two of them. After a season the handles will leak out every seam and they loose prime and won't pump. And the hose gets as hard as rock in the cold.

And gas seams to destroy any rubber seal that is in them.

/ NT Flo n' Go Duramax Gas Caddy 14-Gallon, $80
<snip>
The issue is, the tank is too small for its intended purpose. I.e. lift it up and let it flow, something like a jetski or side by side can take the whole juel tank in a sitting...

Not to mention the hose is on the short side to be mounted/lifted ...

I paid around 120$ canadian for mine on sale, and if I DO use it it's because I need to store a lot of fuel for a week or two, then pour it into 5gallon Jerry cans and 1-2gallon ones and use those daily.. this is just a tank to refill my tanks..

It's too cumbersome and heavy to bring somewhere out in the field or behind the garage ...
<snip>

My concept for it's use is primarily refilling tractors w/FEL's

Fill it up in the pickup bed, roll , put it in the bucket, store it. Put it back in the bucket, lift and siphon into the tractor.