I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #11  
Congrats!!
If that container is WAY out in the countryside, and for theft concerns, you might wire in a hidden $10 keyed disconnect to the battery.

images-2.jpg

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota
Congrats!!
If that container is WAY out in the countryside, and for theft concerns, you might wire in a hidden $10 keyed disconnect to the battery

View attachment 506926
luckily i'm pretty far off the main road.. Thru miles of ranch roads..
It would take some pretty serious douche bags to get to me

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #13  
Nice tractor, 500 hours is nothing for that rig, congrats.

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #14  
Oh yea, I have containers and if you want to see your tools and machinery rust fast those containers will do it, sweat boxes. I cut vents down low and mounted solar power vents on the roof to keep the air circulating, if you don't you will be sorry. Companies install roll up doors in the sides of containers and it works out really well. Nice tractor, have fun.

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #15  
seating here reading this thread. took a look back at picture, and you say squeeze by tire ? huh? looks more like you climbing through back window!

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #16  
Welcome to orange. I bought mine with 0 hrs on it and am at where your at used. My wife gets in it and says it still smells new.
I think I would consider yours "just broken in." Great purchase you should get a lot of use out of it.

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #17  
Congratulations on your Kubota, I have to have a Grand L as well as an M and it is surprising how much more comfortable the M Series is and not a lot more money either. Yo will like your M6060 the more you use it.

Oh yea, I have containers and if you want to see your tools and machinery rust fast those containers will do it, sweat boxes. I cut vents down low and mounted solar power vents on the roof to keep the air circulating, if you don't you will be sorry. Companies install roll up doors in the sides of containers and it works out really well. Nice tractor, have fun.

I was about that, but I wonder if it has to do with local environmental conditions or possibly the container itself. I have two containers side by side and one sweats and retains moisture and the other is as dry as a box of matches. Of course I am storing the tractor in the dry one. I added attic vents as precaution to help circulate air and dissipate heat. I'll monitor it closely At our ranch we have human size rats that can chew threw anything. Better safe to store inside. Plus the sun won't kill the paint.. She will still look new when I'm ready to sell and upgrade..

Welcome to orange. I bought mine with 0 hrs on it and am at where your at used. My wife gets in it and says it still smells new.
I think I would consider yours "just broken in." Great purchase you should get a lot of use out of it.

Mine still has that "New Tractor Smell" .....

/ I now am a tractor owner---- Team Kubota #20  
Congratulations on your Kubota, I have to have a Grand L as well as an M and it is surprising how much more comfortable the M Series is and not a lot more money either. Yo will like your M6060 the more you use it.