How many things do they do wrong here?

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #11  
Them three stooges know exactly what they are doing. Staging incidents for a video to post without hurting them selves. "Controlled senario"

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #12  
Lmfaooooooo!!!! I guess they think they're strong enuf to make a difference in turning it up right hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get ur fel down and just go around the other way for John Deere's sake.... I can't stop laughing

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #13  
To be fair, "counterweight" is a really long word to spell. The part that got to me was the guy standing on the low side of the tractor operating the loader while it was being righted. There are so many ways that can go wrong.

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #14  
To be fair, "counterweight" is a really long word to spell. The part that got to me was the guy standing on the low side of the tractor operating the loader while it was being righted. There are so many ways that can go wrong.

Given that the loader drops just fine when the engine isn't running, the tractor's engine may very well have been off.

This video highlights why rental insurance is expensive.

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #15  
Yeah there couple french-fries short of happy meal. :rolleyes:

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #16  
The cooler that once held the beer is behind the camera person.

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #17  
Remembering the sandbox as a kid, Nothing was ever said about safety. No one gets hurt playing with little toys. Can't happen.

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #18  
RUN! I don't want to be anywhere near these guys....even without the heavy equipment.

On the other hand maybe I'm beginning to see where these tractor injury statistics come from.

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #19  
To be fair, "counterweight" is a really long word

You may be on to something... "CLUELESS" isn't as long and they sure have it mastered.

/ How many things do they do wrong here? #20  
my most disliked phrase is "get er done" and this video would make a matching pair. Anyone want to go ATVing with them LOL.