New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #1  

Traw2215

Tractor
Kioti NX4510 HST... MF165 Power shift 1965
HI

New to this forum so forgive me if this post is not in the right location.

I recently purchased a Kioti NX4510 HST with the KL6010 Loader and KB2485 backhoe and CA 72" grapple.

These will be delivered this coming tuesday 23rd May. Anything I should look for or do on the initial inspection ?

many thanks

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #2  
Congratulations on your new purchase. Your dealer will prep it before it arrives at your farm. Just read the manuals that come with it, there will be one for each item, backhoe, front loader and tractor. Not really much info in these booklets but enough to get you started. Check the fluid levels, air pressure in tires and get acquainted with your new purchase. . The backhoe will be the most time consuming but the more you use it, the better and more confident you will become. Best of luck, Bob

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #3  
Yes, in addition to the above you should check the torque on all wheel bolts, loader bolts and make sure all zerks took grease. Don't trust mechanics at dealerships. I have had several new tractors, and have found things missed on each of them by the prep mechanic. No one will ever care as much about your new tractor as you will.

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #4  
Get it dirty? Gotta scrub some of the new off it... congrats, new machines are incredible.

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #5  
Check the front axle oil level. Check the coolant and test it for freezing effectiveness. Put lock tight on the bolts holding the loader level as they bail within the first hour of use. check for coolant leaks. I had any number from the factory.

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION
After two weeks of waiting I received my Kioti NX4510 HST today, along with the grapple, loader and backhoe. Its been raining for the last 3 days so I was unable to really work with it. I did all the arrival checks you guys above kindly advised (so far as i could) one god thing about the rain I had plenty of time this afternoon to familiarize myself with the unit in general.

Hopefully this weekend when the weather clears I can get started actually using the machine.
IMG_1996.JPGIMG_2001.JPGIMG_1998.JPG

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #7  
Check the front axle oil level. Check the coolant and test it for freezing effectiveness. Put lock tight on the bolts holding the loader level as they bail within the first hour of use. check for coolant leaks. I had any number from the factory.

I not only put locktite on the nuts holding the loader level indicator tube in place, but I staked them in place with an automatic center punch. One of my favorite tricks for holding a nut on a thread. Lets see them sum britches come off again. And they haven't in 5 years of use. The factory tightening lasted about 4 or 5 hours before they came loose, and I wadded up the indicator rod.

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #8  
After two weeks of waiting I received my Kioti NX4510 HST today, along with the grapple, loader and backhoe. Its been raining for the last 3 days so I was unable to really work with it. I did all the arrival checks you guys above kindly advised (so far as i could) one god thing about the rain I had plenty of time this afternoon to familiarize myself with the unit in general.

Hopefully this weekend when the weather clears I can get started actually using the machine.
View attachment 510370View attachment 510371View attachment 510372

Don't forget those loader level indicator rod tube nuts.

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION #9  
Another place for the Loctite is on the bolts that hold the relays on the fan shroud area. There is a relay on each side and nuts will vibrate off then relay falls into the plastic fan. Been there done that

/ New Kioti NX4510 INITIAL INSPECTION
Practiced with the backhoe and grapple for the first time last night. Very jerky operation to start with, moving in the wrong direction pushing the bucket out rather than pulling it in, putting the bucket down then lifting up instead of digging in, but after an hour or so started to move the boom and place the bucket where I wanted it most of the time.

The grapple was fantastic, it made moving the felled / dug trees so much faster and easier.

Its was much easier to clear the small 4"-6" trees out of the wooded area using the backhoe and grapple. Rather than cutting them down dragging them out of the way, followed by using the Massy ferguson 165 to pull the stumps out of the ground with chains, cutting them with the saw and then finally moving them out of the wood to burn.

What would be the best RMP for the backhoe operation?.

Its amazing what 1 man can achieve in a short period of time with the right tool for the job, even with an inexperienced operator ....lol