LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one?

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #11  
Looking at a new grease coupler I have never seen. I don't pay much attention to reviews I prefer to ask guys who have similar uses as me. Here is a link to it

LockNLube(R) Grease Coupler | LockNLube(R) - LOCKNLUBE

I bought one and think it's a great idea. I also bought one of Mr. Johnson's right angle adapter for a pressure washer which allows you to stick your pressure washer wand under your deck and wash out the stuck clippings which saves you the PIA of jacking it up with something or driving it up on ramps to be able to get down on your hands and knees and peek under the deck with your hose, like you are shooting bats in a belfry.

For those that think it's over priced. Your money your decision, your loss!

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #12  
I have been using one for a couple of years now (or maybe more, how time flies:) ) I think they are worth the money. They save my time, and make a "dirty job" easier.
Agreed... hard for me to go back to wrestling with my old ones. Buy one.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #13  
<snip>
I'm thinking of getting the DeWalt 20V Li-ion grease gun. It gets good reviews.
What did you guys pay for yours and where did you buy them?

Thanks,

CM
You might want to wait on that a bit. Since intro of their "Flex 60V Max" they have been having great sales on their 20V MAX line. I just bought their grinder, multitool, and 7 1/4 miter saw for 25% off.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #14  
Yes the Lock and Lube grease coupler is a little pricy, but when figuring in the aggravation it solves with when greasing dozens of grease fittings time and time again, then the cost is not so bad.

I liked the Lincoln grease gun I had few years ago better, it had two speeds, but it's another battery and charger that dont fit nothing but that grease gun, what good is that. With Dewalt 20v, the batteries fit all my other tools and I have several, so if in the middle of greasing the battery runs down, just take the one from the 20v hammer drill, oscillating tool, sawzall, 6-1/2" circular saw, jigsaw. I have 3, 3 amp hr. batteries and 1, 5 amp hr. battery for the circular saw. Yeah I is a Dewalt fan, also my son bought the new 20v Dewalt framing nail gun last year and he loves it.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #15  
As long as I am able to squirt grease, it will be thru a lock and lube.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #16  
The LockNlube is one of those deals, you wonder why the Chinese haven't made a cheap knockoff blister packed at Wal Mart for about 3 dollars. Yes the original manufacture is making a Killing off of his invention but so be it. If you will look carefully at the "grease gun and a screwdriver thread" here on TBN which was started before the Lock N Lube was invented, someone suggested a coupler like this but he was properly and swiftly put down. Millions of dollars lost in an idea not taken to completion. Oh well.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #17  
And we have to remember that although the "standard coupler" is adjustable most of them have been screwed on so tight during manufacturing that they require a pair of pliers to loosen. Many people never even realize they are adjustable.

But a locknlube, a right angle fitting and a needle fitting are essential for happy lubing.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #18  
You might want to wait on that a bit. Since intro of their "Flex 60V Max" they have been having great sales on their 20V MAX line. I just bought their grinder, multitool, and 7 1/4 miter saw for 25% off.

I can buy a new one with 2 batteries for $199 on Amazon Prime, 'free' shipping. That seems like a good deal, especially since DeWalt's store sells them for $249.
Has anyone seen a better price?

Thanks,

CM

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #19  
I've have one on my grease gun with the flexible hose. Very handy where you need that extra "third hand". It will not fit in some recessed zerk locations because the overall diameter is a bit larger than normal. Expensive, but worth it. I still seem to get pretty greasy, even with this handy device.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #20  
Just recently used it. Highly recommend it!