LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one?

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #1  

screamin400

Platinum Member
Tractor
2016 Mahindra 2538, 2016 Mahindra 2655, 2017 CaseIH 75C, 2021 CaseIH 110c., 2020 Kubota svl 65-2, 2022 Kubota svl 75-2
   / LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #2  
Search. Lots of threads here on them.

1) They are overpriced costing more than most grease guns.
2) They work well enough to be worth the price.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #3  
They are awesome. I have no regrets.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #4  
I've been using one for the 3 months on my Dewalt 20v grease gun, so far works good, easy on easy off, no leaking, I recommend it on any grease gun with flexible hose. With the other style I was getting grease all over the place then at times the coupling would stick on the zerk fitting, then yank and tug to get it off, I got sick of the tug-o-war.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one?
I've been using one for the 3 months on my Dewalt 20v grease gun, so far works good, easy on easy off, no leaking, I recommend it on any grease gun with flexible hose. With the other style I was getting grease all over the place then at times the coupling would stick on the zerk fitting, then yank and tug to get it off, I got sick of the tug-o-war.

Fallon I did do a search and came up blank. My search techniques must need some updating. Oldpath05 I just purchased the Dewalt 20v and that is what I would be putting it on. The one that comes on the Dewalt I have to yank to get off the fitting and sooner or later I am going to pull out a fitting. I prefer to not do that. I will say the Dewalt end does not leak much and wonder how the new end compares in that feature? Thanks

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #6  
Fallon I did do a search and came up blank. My search techniques must need some updating.

For future reference, use the "Google Custom Search" in the top right corner of the page. The TBN search engine leaves much to be desired.

Steve

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one?
For future reference, use the "Google Custom Search" in the top right corner of the page. The TBN search engine leaves much to be desired.

Steve

Thanks, I will try that

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #8  
Fallon I did do a search and came up blank. My search techniques must need some updating. Oldpath05 I just purchased the Dewalt 20v and that is what I would be putting it on. The one that comes on the Dewalt I have to yank to get off the fitting and sooner or later I am going to pull out a fitting. I prefer to not do that. I will say the Dewalt end does not leak much and wonder how the new end compares in that feature? Thanks

Steve

Or better yet type into your browser bar

what you want to search for site:tractorbynet.com

for example
LOCKNLUBE site:tractorbynet.com

which turned up:
LOCKNLUBE site:tractorbynet.com - Google Search

and since you are then in the Google universe you can click on tools and select time frames.

Thus if I know about the age of an article I can refine the result by a time range.

And I love the couplers, I've got at least two.

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #9  
I have one; Lock-N-Lube, wouldn't be without it.

I use it to lock onto a Zerk when I need to change out grease cartridges too. I unscrew the gun from the pump/hose end, AFTER having pulled the rod all the way back and putting it in the lock position. I then let the head and hose hang on the Zerk. I release the rod and the old cartridge gets pushed out. I take the plastic end cap off the new cartridge, leaving the pull tab end On until I've fully retracted the new cartridge into the gun's sleeve. Once the cartridge is fully inserted I pull the pull tab and discard it. I then screw the gun's sleeve/cartridge back onto the head unit, but not completely tight. I then release the rod and this will push any air out of the gun, AND some grease may come out the threads near the head unit. I tighten the sleeve into the head unit completely and am good to go. IF there is still air and the pump handle won't push grease yet, back off the head unit enough to allow more air/ grease to ooze out. Then retighten and you should be good to go.
This is by far the b est practice for reloading grease guns. I saw it written somewhere and copied and posted it in my shop. It never fails to get good results.

If your coupler is sticking to the zerk fitting unwind the coupler counter clockwise and it will retract the jaws enough that it will not be jammed on the Zerk.
Any decent hose end coupler has a knurled grip on it. It is meant to be tightened or loosened as needed to allow the coupler to tighten/loosen at the Zerk fitting.
I'm thinking of getting the DeWalt 20V Li-ion grease gun. It gets good reviews.
What did you guys pay for yours and where did you buy them?

Thanks,

CM

/ LOCKNLUBEョ GREASE COUPLE... ever try one? #10  
I have been using one for a couple of years now (or maybe more, how time flies:) ) I think they are worth the money. They save my time, and make a "dirty job" easier.