LS Tractor XR4150HC

/ LS Tractor XR4150HC #1  

JimH2243

Tractor
2017 LS XR4150HC
I have an 2017 LS XR4150HC. It has a little under 10 hours. I went to start it and the dash lights will not come on, the battery light shows up. All the interior lights and exterior lights work. The AC/Heat blower turn on as well. Not sure what to do. I have checked the battery and ground to battery. Everything is good there. I tried to move the Hydro levers thinking the computer might think it was in gear or locked up. That did not work either. Could it be the controller fuse? I am at a loss.....

Thanks!

/ LS Tractor XR4150HC #2  
Sounds like you've got a bad connection to the dash. Or does it also not crank? If it won't even crank over, then perhaps bad connection at the ignition switch, which is powering up the accy circuit, but not the circuit that runs the dash and engine computer.

Hmm... if you're moving levers, I assume it also won't crank... The starter may be engaged by the engine controller, so that would make sense if the controller isn't getting power. Check the main fuses. If they all look OK, I'd call the dealer and get their help. They'll call the LS tech line and if it's happened before, they'll have the fix in two minutes and you won't have to go hunting for it.

Good Luck!

/ LS Tractor XR4150HC #3  
Hi Jim,

This may be a stupid suggestion but since I've made this mistake make sure your PTO switch is switched to off. I don't recall if the dash lights came on or not.

/ LS Tractor XR4150HC
I appreciate the response! Yes, it was off. I did figure it out. The hazard lamp fuse was blown. No clue why or how that would keep it from starting but it did. I pulled every fuse trying to make sure I ruled everything out and found that fuse blown, replaced it and back in business!

Thanks again for the help!

Jim

/ LS Tractor XR4150HC #5  
Welcome to TBN and congrats on finding the problem with your new tractor.