Kubota L45

/ Kubota L45 #11  
It is The "HD' bucket
I welded a bit of extra metal to mine, side-plates, back scraper and more metal across top bar.

If this is the heavy duty bucket then I would add the missing bolt on cutting edge to the front lip. Better to add it now before it gets bent up imo.

/ Kubota L45
now I got to look at the bucket a little closer and maybe add the cutting edge to it. Does anyone recognize the bush hog and know anything about them, it looked heavy duty to me when I bought it.

/ Kubota L45 #13  
what did you use for the back scraper?

I used hard to find 2 x 2 x 1/2" thick angle and bolted to it a replaceable strip of 1-1/2 x 1/2 Steel. Decent for quickie grading, & Back Dragging, but a land plane is really much better. For the front I have a extra cuttng edge with ESCO teeth.

Attachments

• Bucket Plow Botls2.jpg
    Bucket Plow Botls2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 169
  • Stump Dump2.jpg
    Stump Dump2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
   / Kubota L45
Dropped the L45 off today to get the service and the forward hydraulics done should go pick it up Friday.

/ Kubota L45
went yesterday and picked up my L45 from the shop with the new forward hydraulics and a service done, came home and hooked up the grapple just to see how it works that thing is awesome even though I did not test it's limits I did pick up a big rock and then a crosstie.

/ Kubota L45
went out today to get rid of a recent dead tree.

20170722_142758.jpg20170722_142826.jpg20170722_142836.jpg

/ Kubota L45 #17  
L45 Is a great little mighty TLB, if serious 3 Pt Ag. type stuff in not your thing.

/ Kubota L45 #18  
Hi Woody. Congrats on this great-looking L45!

Do you happen to know the dimension (or would you mind measuring) the total length when the backhoe is in storage position? I'm considering an L45 too, but I need to be sure it will fit in the dry storage I have available. Height is not an issue, but length is limited. TractorData.com tells me the length of this machine is 237 inches, nearly 20 feet. However I believe that is with the backhoe extended, like you would have it strapped down on the bed of a trailer. I'd like to know how long it is with the backhoe tucked against the back of the machine, as it would be parked.

Thanks!

/ Kubota L45
Hi Woody. Congrats on this great-looking L45!

Do you happen to know the dimension (or would you mind measuring) the total length when the backhoe is in storage position? I'm considering an L45 too, but I need to be sure it will fit in the dry storage I have available. Height is not an issue, but length is limited. TractorData.com tells me the length of this machine is 237 inches, nearly 20 feet. However I believe that is with the backhoe extended, like you would have it strapped down on the bed of a trailer. I'd like to know how long it is with the backhoe tucked against the back of the machine, as it would be parked.

Thanks!

Yes I can when I get back home at work right now.

/ Kubota L45 #20  
It’s 20 feet.... my l47 is the same and on the trailer (20’) the hoe, in the up position, is even with the ramps....