The most toys?

/ The most toys? #1  

rsciolino

Tractor
Kubota BX2370, Kubota M6070
Neighbor came over proudly displaying his new electric weedwacker he got from the big box store. Even had on the cheesy goggles it came with. Was boasting about "the most toys wins". So now electric weedwackers are in the running???

I think this whole toys counting thing has to stop. It is drawing too many contestants that really need to be excluded.

I would like to propose the following- Let ditch the number of toys thing and start counting cylinders. So the person with the most cylinders wins. Count all of your cylinders- pickup truck is 8, tractors are 3 or 4 each etc. There will be a multiplier for diesel cylinders, maybe 100x. We could even put the number in a white circle decal and put it on the back of our SUV like the people that run do. What do you think? :thumbsup:

/ The most toys? #2  
Truck 8
Car1 4
Car2 4
Diesel tractor 3
Generator 1
Lawn tractor 2
Weed whacker 1
2 Chain saws 2
Lawn mower 1
Leaf blower 1
Total 27

Just got rid of 12. A Motorhome and car.

/ The most toys? #4  
Also what about implements? I mean fine if we both have the same size tractor, but all I have is the bucket and you have a tiller, bush hog etc....

/ The most toys? #5  
Truck 8
Van 8
Motorcycle 4
4 wheeler 2
kids dirt bikes (2) 2
saw 1
whacker 1
tractor 3
Pressure washer 1
Motorhome 10
generator 1

Total 41

/ The most toys? #6  
Truck 7.3 diesel - 8
SUV 3.0l diesel - 6
Dump Truck - International DTA360 - 6
Tractor diesel - 4
Mini-ex diesel - 2

Genetator - 1
Line trimmer - 1
Mower - 1
Chainsaws - 2
Blower - 1
Limb saw - 1
Hedge trimmer - 1
Pressure Washer - 1

That puts me at 35 but the dump truck and mini-ex should get extra points.

/ The most toys? #7  
Before I go out in the heat to count, if i'm invested 25% in the automotive salvage yard next door, can I claim 25% of the 10 acre yard?

/ The most toys? #8  
8 Truck Diesel
4 Car Diesel
3 Tractor Diesel

12 Motorcycles (5)
2 Lawnmower
2 Chainsaws (2)
2 Leaf blowers (2)
2 WeedWackers (2)
5 Generators (3)

40 total, none are even used for business! Sold the extra car and 2 boats in the last year. That would have added 10 more!

I have a problem and come here as therapy....

/ The most toys? #9  
Ok... how about we include the cylinders on our guns... Now that could be interesting...

/ The most toys? #10  
I am not going to participate since I already have to listen to my wife tell everyone how boys never grow up.... just that their TOYS get bigger! :laughing: