2015 Case 55C loader leak rate

/ 2015 Case 55C loader leak rate #1  

jk96

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L6060
Just wondering if anyone knows what the factory specs are for bucket leak rate on this tractor? It is a 2015 Case 55C with CVT trans. The bucket tilt leaks down both during use and when sitting. The leak rate to me is unacceptable. With a load on the tractor, the rods are moving out of the cylinder at a rate just greater than 1" per minute. With forks and a pallet you can watch it drop. I currently have the tractor back to the dealer for that issue and a few others. They are trying to tell me that it is within factory spec and want to try to fix with a check valve. I am having a hard time believing that the current leak rate is within factory spec. If using forks you have to unload a pallet of items within 4-5 minutes otherwise you have to readjust the loader to keep from dumping the load.

Jeremy

/ 2015 Case 55C loader leak rate #2  
Just wondering if anyone knows what the factory specs are for bucket leak rate on this tractor? It is a 2015 Case 55C with CVT trans. The bucket tilt leaks down both during use and when sitting. The leak rate to me is unacceptable. With a load on the tractor, the rods are moving out of the cylinder at a rate just greater than 1" per minute. With forks and a pallet you can watch it drop. I currently have the tractor back to the dealer for that issue and a few others. They are trying to tell me that it is within factory spec and want to try to fix with a check valve. I am having a hard time believing that the current leak rate is within factory spec. If using forks you have to unload a pallet of items within 4-5 minutes otherwise you have to readjust the loader to keep from dumping the load.

Jeremy
Jeremy, what was the problem? lt190b

/ 2015 Case 55C loader leak rate #3  
My 55C loader does not drop at all with no load. It will drop about an inch per hour with a load in the bucket or on the forks. With a load on the forks the tilt rate is Quite substantial.