anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #1  

disney

Gold Member
Tractor
scag turf tiger 61" #2, gx95, sold f525 twice, f725 sold
A service center began outsourcing hydraulic hose work, so I bought the press, and fittings [they lost the dies :( ] and these were in the boxes. probably have a 100 in total all different sizes (but the couplers all interconnect) just wondering if they are actually still used for anything.

Attachments

• couplings.jpg
    couplings.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 165
   / anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #2  
Aren't those the standard tractor/trailer air brake couplers?

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #3  
Looks like high volume compressed air couplers.

Terry

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #4  
Yes to above. Looks like high pressure air. Certainly not a high pressure hydraulic anything

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #6  
Looks like high volume compressed air couplers.
yup, see them on demo hammers, rock drills etc. the tab with the small hole is to put a pin thru so the don't come apart and beat you to death..........M

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #7  
AKA Universal jackhammer twist lock fitting.

Terry

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings
ok. thanks all. so I'm guessing my odds of selling them is low as its not likely a large company running that equipment would be shopping on the local c/l or flea bay.

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #9  
ok. thanks all. so I'm guessing my odds of selling them is low as its not likely a large company running that equipment would be shopping on the local c/l or flea bay.

You never know. Advertising is free so you have nothing to lose.

Otherwise try selling the whole lot to an equipment rental yard. A Mom and Pop operation may even do a barter with you.

Terry

/ anyone see/use these couplers/ fittings #10  
AKA---Chicago air fitting...Used very much so in large air volume industrial applications. Not cheap to buy new.