Sunk the Kubota

/ Sunk the Kubota #1  

orangeandgreen

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240 JD 1025R
A couple days after having underground service ran to the new shop, I decided to start working on getting the yard back in shape, oh yea, it rained 4 inches the night the backhoe left. IMG_2287.JPG

The old 4020 saved the day.IMG_2288.JPG

/ Sunk the Kubota #2  
Did something very similar with my old L3130;problem was I didn't have the FEL on;I had my snow plow and sub-frame installed.I was able to lift enough to get some planks underneath and got myself out.Didn't have a second tractor at the time.

/ Sunk the Kubota #3  
If you need a bright side to look on...
I think you just extended your seat time. :laughing:
Travis

/ Sunk the Kubota #4  
Interesting picture. The bird in the bottom picture appears to be carrying a snake ? Oh yea, glad you got e'r out without tearing up something.

/ Sunk the Kubota #5  
Interesting picture. The bird in the bottom picture appears to be carrying a snake ? Oh yea, glad you got e'r out without tearing up something.

Very observant. I live the next state over, so I could be wrong, but around here we have Gray Cranes with long legs that fly like that.

/ Sunk the Kubota #6  
Very observant. I live the next state over, so I could be wrong, but around here we have Gray Cranes with long legs that fly like that.
Yea, herons and cranes fly with their legs tucked back. If it was a snake it would have to be frozen...lol

/ Sunk the Kubota #7  
Based on picture number two, your barn looks impressive but your living quarters-- not so much ... :laughing:

/ Sunk the Kubota #8  
Based on picture number two, your barn looks impressive but your living quarters-- not so much ... :laughing:
A guy has to have priorities!

/ Sunk the Kubota #10  
Hey, only the right side is stuck :laughing:

I thought the same thing.

My father in law was a great man and he told me one tractor by itself is helpless. I sure learned what he meant. Found a small excavator is handy to pull tractor out for normally hard to get it where it needs help.