No trespassing sign

/ No trespassing sign #1  

Michael Aos

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2370-1 RTV500
Haven't decided what I'm going to do with it -- probably just hang it in the garage.

Thought it was neat though.

71KAaUoirnL._SL1500_.jpg

/ No trespassing sign #2  
I don’t know if I need to let everyone know that I have guns in the house?

/ No trespassing sign #3  
Funny sign!

Around where I live, everyone has guns....or at least you assume everyone has guns. So announcing it wouldn't be a concern to me. The " and a tractor " part is the funny...

/ No trespassing sign #5  
After living out here in the pucker weeds for 35+ years - I think my No Trespassing sign on my driveway gate is actually an invite to "come on in".

I've often thought of some pretty wild signs - "WARNING - this property contains a BIO-CHEMICAL WASTE DISPOSAL site. The property owner assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for damages to anybody who enters this property either legally or illegally". "Property posted as required by Federal Law - QMC-137-BN291".

But then I wonder - would the police or fire dept enter the property if you should ever need them????

The tractor part IS funny - might stop some and make them wonder.........

/ No trespassing sign #6  
After living out here in the pucker weeds for 35+ years - I think my No Trespassing sign on my driveway gate is actually an invite to "come on in".

I've often thought of some pretty wild signs - "WARNING - this property contains a BIO-CHEMICAL WASTE DISPOSAL site. The property owner assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for damages to anybody who enters this property either legally or illegally". "Property posted as required by Federal Law - QMC-137-BN291".

But then I wonder - would the police or fire dept enter the property if you should ever need them????

The tractor part IS funny - might stop some and make them wonder.........

I have a couple weekend neighbors who have signs warning of toxic gas dangers that look official. I think they actually work. There are oil/gas wells in the area, so I could see how some would think they could be true warnings.

/ No trespassing sign #8  
No Hunting Purple JUST sounds funny - but in your neck of the woods I suspect it means something. Around here, purple gate posts wouldn't even stop the Smurfs. However, you might get a visit from the men at the local funny farm with the straight jackets.

/ No trespassing sign #9  
Local author Michael Perry talked about people mistaking his private driveway for a town road. He thought about how to properly notify folks and settled in on

Find some old Barn Boards
Shoot Several Bullet Holes in it
Find some blood red paint
In thick dripping letters, misspell the following message

PERVAT DRIVE
Keep OUT

/ No trespassing sign #10  
This is a sign I had a friend make up for me.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 841