New to Tractors and looks for some guidance

/ New to Tractors and looks for some guidance #11  
Seems like good deal Chris but,my concern tractor has some years and parts will be harder to find if you decide to keep tractor several plus years.

/ New to Tractors and looks for some guidance #12  
As my buddy Mark used to say to me all the time, "Don't do it!" Man I miss him. He saved me many times from making bad decisions!

/ New to Tractors and looks for some guidance #13  
Hi all, I have been mostly a lurker so have learned much more than I have shared. My 2cents is that I would shy away from this one. It may very well be a fine tractor.

Selling my Long tractor took almost a year. It was a good basic old school tractor, but would cost too much to upgrade to match my growing needs. I think the resale market for these "oddball" tractors is VERY limited. If you have no problems with fixing it yourself, hunting for parts, and plan on keeping it for good, it might be fine for you. If you plan to sell it in the future, be prepared for a long wait before the right buyer comes along. As for me, my lesson is that I will stay with the big name brands.

/ New to Tractors and looks for some guidance #15  
A rare car can be neat to have. A rare tractor can be trouble.

/ New to Tractors and looks for some guidance #16  
I would pass on this one. if you need a reliable working tractor then you need one with dealer and parts support that is readily available. Not knocking foreign made tractors...I own one and absolutely love it..but taking a chance on an used tractor that has no support and hard to find parts is a huge financial risk. Keep looking....lots of good tractors in the same price range with plenty of support and parts available.

/ New to Tractors and looks for some guidance #17  
Agree with the consensus so far. Pass on this one. Find something more common. A brand that has a nearby dealer. A model that you can get a service manual for.