3M bluetooth earmuff Review

/ 3M bluetooth earmuff Review #11  
I do wear ear muffs in my shop when running power tools and on the tractor. But I would not do headphones on the tractor. To distracting as I like to listen to the engine and avoid missing something that doesn't sound right. Just me...to many years working on aircraft trying to listen to the engine !!!

I am with you on that, a tractor can kill someone if something is loose and not paid attention to. I work in a driving school where earbuds are not allowed, and yet people still walk out in front of moving semi's with phone in hand listening to them.

David from jax

/ 3M bluetooth earmuff Review #12  
I can still hear my tractor and machinery even with my 3M work tunes with FM radio playing. I get off the tractor relaxed with hearing intact. If I run the tractor without wearing them my ears are buzzing and head hurts.

/ 3M bluetooth earmuff Review #13  
I have the same ones you linked. Been about a month. The are GREAT.
I've used them splitting wood on my gas splitter. Volume needs to be at max, but it's just right. Makes splitting much nicer having something to listen to.
I've since started using them while i stack wood as well. Not a noisy process, but the headphones are great, and keep me entertained. Battery lasts a long time. Highly recommended.

/ 3M bluetooth earmuff Review #14  
I have to chime back in and eat some crow. I've had the yellow FM only work tunes for a year or 3 and really liked them but there have been occasions where I missed a phone call I would have liked to receive. I messed around and bought a set of Bluedio Blue Tooth headphones trying to be cheap and they work okay but offered NO hearing protection. Broke down and bought the 3M Work Tunes with Bluetooth only and I am in awe at how well they work.

My new to me 4310 has a nice compartment to keep my phone in so I can set it on Pandora and go to work. My wifi router has a 500 ft range so I don't think it will use much in the way of cellular data but that isn't much of a concern if it does. After I finished on the tractor I got on the F725 to do my trimming and received a phone call from the wife. I just turned off the PTO and lowered the engine speed a little and we carried on a normal conversation even with the engine still running.

I have a renewed faith in stuff with proprietary rechargeable batteries also. Most of my stuff is lasting way longer than replaceable batteries and continue to be rechargeable without any failures.

/ 3M bluetooth earmuff Review #15  
I love my 3M worktunes. They bluetooth connect to my phone for listening to music. The volume dosnt have to be high and i can still hear/feel my machine.

I would not wear them if i was working on the ground with someone running a machine.

/ 3M bluetooth earmuff Review #16