Urban Assault Tractor

/ Urban Assault Tractor #1  

TBAR

Gold Member
Tractor
IH2444 & 1949 Farmall Cub
What he can not mow over he will push down first.......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

#1 Son On My Old Cub

TBAR

/ Urban Assault Tractor #2  
What a beautiful old cub. I have friends that have one like it, sans the MMM and Blade. Was this at a tractor show? Looks like a find boy you have, proud of him I bet. John

/ Urban Assault Tractor #3  
Great pic. I love the cubs with belly mower and blade attatched.. gives them a 'business' look.

here's mine.

Soundguy

Attachments

• 443519-cubmb.jpg
    443519-cubmb.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 341
   / Urban Assault Tractor
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Great pic. I love the cubs with belly mower and blade attatched.. gives them a 'business' look.

here's mine.

Soundguy )</font>

Dang SG, that looks good. I just put the blade on for the novelty of it. Told my son it was a bumper to keep him from running into things while he was mowing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBAR

/ Urban Assault Tractor
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Was this at a tractor show? )</font>

Yes, it was at the NTATEC show.

TBAR

/ Urban Assault Tractor #6  
Thanks. In honesty.. I wanted an older cub.. like a 50's era one with the rounded nose like yours.. but ended up with this one. A person had advertised it as a 51.. I went down there with trailer and money in hand.. found out it was a 66 model.. Almost didn't buy it .. but it was a good price and in good shap.. so I 'caved'.

The blade is a great idea for mowing. It has saved me from hittin a big rock before..

Soundguy

/ Urban Assault Tractor #7  
Just couldn't resist since we're talkin' old timers. I had to have both a yellow and red Cub. '49 and '66. Chuck

Attachments

• 444474-PB030064.JPG
    444474-PB030064.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 320
   / Urban Assault Tractor
Great looking tractors Worksmart!!!

TBAR