Hi, I am the new guy with a fresh 2210!

/ Hi, I am the new guy with a fresh 2210! #1  

dieselsmith

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L 2800 HST
Hi, my name is Greg and I live in NW PA. I recently purchased a new 2210 FEL, 62"MMM, R4 industrials. I love the tractor, but almost wished I stepped it up to the 4010 so I could get a hoe. I am also looking for a Deere ballast box. I have heard of a $400 rebate for the loader and mower, is this true? I purchased it 5/15. I am not sure if it is supposed to do this but I get a clicking noise out of the front axle when I turn in or out of 4X4, more noticeable with a load of dirt in the bucket. I also seem to be getting some hyd. seepage. It looks wet from the top down, even around the filter. The res. is full in the sight glass. Do I have anything to worry about. Thanks for the help!

/ Hi, I am the new guy with a fresh 2210! #2  
Talk to your Deere dealer. They should be able to help, and should be the first to hear about any problems. Hopefully they will be the first to solve them too. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

My brother has the same setup, and he is very happy with his too. He bought from a Kubota- Deere dealer, and went in to buy a Kubota, and was sold the 2210. Have not heard of any noises or leaks.

/ Hi, I am the new guy with a fresh 2210! #3  
hi Greg

I've sure been happy with my 2210. I haven't noticed any clicking noise, but I don't hear too good. I'd ask the dealer about it. I think the sight gauge is only suppose to be half to three quarters full, maybe it is over serviced. I'd clean the hyd fluid off and see if it is leaking or just spilled. Check the Deere website for rebates http://www.deere.com/en_US/homeowners/specialoffers/specials_cut.html shows there is a 300 dollar rebate

phil

/ Hi, I am the new guy with a fresh 2210! #4  
You need a ballast box to use with the loader. The front axle weight capacity it 700 lbs..Ballast box is a must to offset the load and save your front axle. If your front tires are squating with 20 lbs of air in them with a load of dirt, you need ballast...The Kubota box is less money..
brush paint it Green...

Have the dealer check the hydro leak. It shouldnt be leaking..They might have spilled oil when the topped it off after installing the loader..

Always check your sight glass with all attachments in the down position-float position..You should see at least a bubble.