What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #1  

Hdoilcan

Gold Member
Tractor
2018 KIOTI CK3510SE CAB, 2475L BACKHOE, 72 BOX BLADE, 72 REAR BLADE, 72 LANDSCAPE RAKE, 1,250 LB 55 GAL DRUM BALLAST, 2018 FERRIS IS 700Z, 26HP 810 VANGUARD ENGINE
I have seen where ppl say things like Kubota is better than Kioti or just make comments like go with Kubota ect ect ect.
Well what is it that makes Kubota better than Kioti? Put the whole dealer thing a side because that’s not an issue for everyone and Kiot’s dealer network is growing. Just tractors vs tractors.
I have owned and currently own both.

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #2  
KTAC insurance.

I'd buy either one. I got a good deal on my little Kubota so I bought it. Since you own both, you'd be able to answer better than most.

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #3  
I don't think you can put the "dealer issue" asside as that is a huge part of tractor selection for many of us. Might as well say "let's put quality control asside you get the cinks worked out under warranty anyway." (BTW I've heard that argument to but for Mahindra :confused3:)

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #4  
Just depends on the Seat you are sitting on!

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #5  
I think KTAC insurance is THE only thing that makes Kubota better than Kioti. IMHO

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #6  
   / What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #7  
Personal preference.

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #8  
Its just like Ford or Chevy I owned them both and liked them , I had JD and Kubota and liked them but never a Dodge or Kioti , Don't no why

/ What Makes Kubota Better Than Kioti #10  
I just don't like that orange color kioti uses... looks inferior to me. :D