Almost time to mow the lawn but first........

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........
Guess there's quite a selection of these (Electronic Pest Repeller) on Amazon>>>> Access Denied

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........ #22  
Not so much now but years ago when it rained builders took off because they could not work in the rain, even if working inside a house. Nope would go fishing or hunting depending on the time of year.

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........ #23  
Mowed 6 times so far field across the road is almost hay length.

And that is why they say this.......
Linn County “The Grass Seed Capital of the World.”

David

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........ #24  
Better Grass Seed Capital than Weed Seed Capital... or blackfly breeding capital, as we could be known as here.

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........ #25  
Better Grass Seed Capital than Weed Seed Capital... or blackfly breeding capital, as we could be known as here.

Unfortunately since the legalization of weed here the growers are not making a profit, producing three times the consumption of the population and selling to people all across the US and are getting busted driving car loads of Oregon pot back east (if your running weed, drive the speed limit). And then we start on the impaired drivers and bong smoking while driving down the freeway..........

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........ #26  
Unfortunately since the legalization of weed here the growers are not making a profit, producing three times the consumption of the population and selling to people all across the US and are getting busted driving car loads of Oregon pot back east (if your running weed, drive the speed limit). And then we start on the impaired drivers and bong smoking while driving down the freeway..........
That wasn't even the kind of weed that I was thinking of, although I can see your point.
I was referring to the way that my garden looks sometimes.

/ Almost time to mow the lawn but first........ #27  
That wasn't even the kind of weed that I was thinking of, although I can see your point.
I was referring to the way that my garden looks sometimes.

Garden weeds are the easy things to take care of. Try to keep the deer out is the hard part.

David

My first mowing session Sat afternoon started out ok but ended on a bad note, spent the afternoon diagnosing the problem and near as I can tell somethings broken, I think it was that last big rock I didn't see but heard.
I think Part of the cause is the 5/32 thick blades I put on last August, the original ones was 1/8 but for some reason the thicker blades was cheaper in the short run. I ordered some new spindles, got two for $45.00, that will give me a spare, also ordered the thinner 1/8 blades, think it might be cheaper in staving up blades rather than spindles, got
4 of those for $35.00, all at ebay, should have them before the weeds and rocks need mowing again.
IMG-0488.JPG IMG-0490.JPG IMG-0501.JPG

The last picture is what it's supposed to look like, now if JB Weld could weld those ears back on I'd be sold.

Spent about 4 hours Sat making a front toe bumper and mounting my ballast box on that was engineered last summer. Now I have something to wrap a chain around so the mower can be tode in the shop for some hammer time, and now when IF I see some rock a rock I can stop and toss them in my ballast box, adds traction to. Box can be unloaded from seat but filling still requires getting of the rider.
IMG-0482.JPG IMG-0483.JPG IMG-0484.JPG IMG-0485.JPG