New Idea 4150 hay rake teeth and holders

/ New Idea 4150 hay rake teeth and holders #1  

nwut05

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland T-1510, T 4.75
Hello, i am new to this rake and have to get some teeth and holders. looks like the new holland teeth may fit it but unsure about the hold down as the bars seem bigger around than the new holland's. anybody out there got the part number for this rake and would care to share or maybe even have one and just know what to go get for sure. Not too many agco dealers close too me anymore maybe 75 miles or so away.

/ New Idea 4150 hay rake teeth and holders #2  
I'll assume you are meaning the coil spring type. Part # for those teeth is 400696. The rubber flex joint teeth, part # 401333. Tooth clamp on the back of the bar, part # is 0781ME. Note, these part numbers are for a left hand delivery rake.

If you need any other parts in the future, go here to get your part numbers. AGCO Parts Books Enter as a guest user, by clicking on "view books". Type in your model number, then select brand. A page will open with separate assemblies of your rake, an exploded view of that assembly, and part description, and part number for selected part.

You can copy and paste that part number to a search engine such as Google (where I get my best results) and shop, until you drop.

/ New Idea 4150 hay rake teeth and holders
thanks a bunch sorry for the reply delay been busy round here with hay corn and gardens.