Well I got demoted yesterday.

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #11  
There are worse places than being on the porch with a dog.

Pete

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #12  
I agree with the others... and ask that perhaps you can show us a picture of your pending spot on the porch?

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Well I got demoted yesterday.
my new spot

Attachments

• 450167-ms.JPG
    450167-ms.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 344
   / Well I got demoted yesterday. #14  
You are a lucky man Chucko. Gives me something to look forward to with a 3 1/2 year old girl, a 1 1/2 year old girl and a boy due in September. My oldest girl sits on the tractor all day long. Right now the loader bucket is filled up with her legos and sand box toys.

Mike

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #15  
Yep I'd say to enjoy it while you can. mine are 16: and one is already gone crazy for boys, the other one don't want to even get on the rider mower unless she is just playing around but does not want to have to engauge the blades to actually DO something!!! I did manage to get her on the back hoe one day but again that was just for playing around to actually get her to work out side of the house is darn near impossable. she does do stuff inside but only after some nagging and complaining. we have figured out, (or I did rather that) if I say this this and this HAVE to be done before we go anyplace then I can get a little help out of her only cause she wasnt to go someplace else!...

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mark M

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( my new spot )</font>

You should remember to close your mouth when you have your picture taken. It isn't very becoming of you to have your mouth open and your tongue hanging out!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Just remember that if the key to the tractor is missing, you know where to go to retrieve it.... Your daughter is making sure that you don't do anything improper to her tractor... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I have a friend in the construction business and he is teaching his 7 year old grandson how to operate the equipment. He can operate the backhoe and loader as good as any adult and if you saw the Bobcat in operation, you would swear that it was being operated by a professional operator. This kid catches on quickly and has his grandfathers knack for operating the equipment. He does well on the bulldozer, but still needs some tweaking of the leveling skills...

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #17  
Chucko my situations were always different. I was the 18 year old with a backhoe and dump truck. I remeber my girl friend and her dad arguing with her saying You get to spend more time with him than I do, then Daddy saying and thats the way it will stay lol.
When ever she was rarely in the doghouse id always find a little topsoil or gravel or fill dirt to bail us out lol. They werent too fond of her riding off to a night on the town in a dump truck either. I know Im a redneck lol.

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #18  
my grandson is going on 3 he operates the bucket I get to fill it with rocks by hand. but it is fun. he also has got to have a ride everyday.

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #19  
I was thinking about you this morning Chucko....

My 9 year old son and I tossed punky wood into the FEL. Then I'd drive the tractor to an already dug up tree stump. He'd scoop it up with the backhoe and off to the dumping pit we go.

He drops what's in the backhoe, quick 'U'ey, and I dump the FEL. And do it all over again.

Actually worked really well. He's definitely getting a handle on that backhoe. Maybe all those hours of X-box aren't totally for naught... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Well I got demoted yesterday. #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It won't be long before you'll be driving the tractor, wondering where the time went since she was driving it!
)</font>

AHMEN to that Gary! The time do go by fast don't it?