One of these days

/ One of these days #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
I've got a "One of these days" projects that I'd like to get around to, post w/pics all the mods that I've done to the little beast, a lot of the ideas I've found on this site. Anybody want to beat me to it, could be interesting and might get some new projects.

/ One of these days #2  
I am still mostly in the one of these days phase too, how can I post pics ? unless I put a time machine on my tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ben

/ One of these days #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've got a "One of these days" projects that I'd like to get around to, post w/pics all the mods that I've done to the little beast, a lot of the ideas I've found on this site. Anybody want to beat me to it, could be interesting and might get some new projects. )</font>
Well, I'd love to post some pics of all the mods you've done to the little beast, but I've never seen it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Seriously though, the customization forum would be the place to find some of those. John

/ One of these days #4  
Milkman,

I know what you are saying. I have had similar thougts...

Maybe we need to start some threads with similar sounding names...but trailing identifiers...like...

Here's what I did...Milkman

or...

Here's what I did...Henro... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Under the customization forum, as suggested, or course! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif