Where to buy Rim Guard

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #1  

DougU

Tractor
None yet!
I have a NH 35 that I need to get some weight in the back to compensate for my loader. Have seen good reviews for using Rim Guard, but I can't find anyone in my area that sells it. I called Rim Guard but no one returns my calls.

Anyone know where I can buy some in Central Illinois, close to Peoria or Bloomington??

Thanks.

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #2  
Might want to contact them directly and ask for your closest dealer.

Mailing Address:
Rim Guard, Inc.
P.O. Box 4012
East Lansing, Michigan 48826

Phone: (517) 351-6470
Fax: (517) 337-9791

Email: info@rimguard.biz

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #3  
Doug,

I recently had the tires in my 2210 loaded by my JD dealer. I too tried to find where it could be bought, and even sent Rim Guard an email -- they never returned it. To me it sounds like they don't deal directly with the public, however my email asked for where it could be purchased or who I could purchase it from. You would think they would at least steer the inquiry to a local distributor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #4  
<font color="blue"> and even sent Rim Guard an email -- they never returned it. </font>
That's why I'd call them.

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #5  
I think you 'll find that RimGuard is a product of Ballaster and that if you go to this web site you will find a dealer locator. Ballastar-RimGuard There is a deler locator tab at the top of the page. I have RimGuard in my TN's 16.9 x 30's and love it--have had to rebuy it once due to leaks but that wasn't RimGuards fault. I'm now in the process of welding the corroided out valve stem holes in my 2120 that 17 years of calcium caused. Hope this helps.

Andy

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #6  
<font color="blue"> There is a deler locator tab at the top of the page. </font>
I had checked that. No dealer within 80 miles of Bloomington, IL.

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #7  
I have called and left message on there machine also emailed them and have recieved no responses from either, Its been a month or so.

I guess buisness is so good that they do not need any more!

Good luck PeterT

/ Where to buy Rim Guard #8  
Interesting there are something like 12 dealers with in 80 miles of my location in Conn. My dealer has a multi thousand gallon tank of it at his location that is regularly bulk filled. Maybe you should have your dealer call.

Andy