How did Kubota get such a large market share ?

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #71  
Interesting stuff. I'll have to check on that to see what tractors they are talking about when they say "7001 series"??

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #73  
That literature says it's built in and offered in Europe?? Is it a different tractor than what would be for sale here?? That doesn't seem logical??

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #74  
Couldn't find it on the Kubota.com, but if my memory is correct they sell it only on a few places in the US, don't think the ordinary dealers are ready to serve this kind of large and very very hi-tech tractor.

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #75  
My brother on the farm was diehard green until JD decided that a 6 year old 7800 with 6000 hours was not a good trade-in. He then went Agco for one tractor and followed that up two years ago with a Kubota M series 135 hp. He was never happy with the Agco but loves his Kubota. For the big workhorse they have a CaseIH Steiger and they did buy a smaller green 4WD for planting and grain buggy but the day-to-day work is done by either older Deeres or the Kubota. yes they still have the 7800 but nobody want s to drive it. Much prefer the 50 and 55 series Deeres or the Kubota for the work they do.

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #76  
Don't know how much Kubota there is in those larger tractors, seen info that Kubota makes engine and cab and the rest is std european drivetrain and hydraulics but i have not had a look on them.

That doesn't sound like Kubota but if anything is done that way, you better believe Kubota will have their hand in the pot from the get go and it will be to their specs, their whims and their desires. It won't be standard anything. They didn't go through all they went through to chance fate to an Eastern Bloc axle.

I read somewhere, and there is a thread on the TBN, that the tractor will be made in France. But it's coming here.

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #77  
They haven't much choices, develop this from scratch would have taken years and enormous amount of money. ZF is German and from the former west-Germany. And I'm quit sure Kubota buys a of the shelf transmission witch is used in many other brands.
Off course it's adapted to Kubotas needs in details.

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #78  
Kubota M7

They have already also announced bigger things to come yet. But they are taking their time to make sure everything is in place and perfect with this first.
I think in the announcement they made they said 5 more years for the next new introduction.

/ How did Kubota get such a large market share ? #79  
I recently bought my first ever Kubota tractor, well, Kubota anything to be honest. I needed a small tractor and looked at Deere 3e series and Kubota L series, went back and forth and back and forth. Wasn't even close. Deere lost that competition badly between the two when I was shopping and compared them. My longtime Deere dealer didn't really seem to want to deal on price, he kept quoting me a 3e tractor at $2000 MORE than any Kubota quote I was getting. I've been extremely satisfied with the Kubota and the dealer I purchased it from. This is coming from a guy that owns several Deere tractors AND a Deere commercial zero turn.