Tractor
    Branson 3510

Default My tires: Wierd Size? Trying to Buy Chains

The rear tires on my Branson 3510 say 43X16.00-20. I do not find anything for that size at tirechains.com. The Les Schwab guy's face screwed all up when I read him the numbers.

How much leeway do I have? I assume bigger is better, and I can take off a few links if needed. There are chains available for 45 inch tires... is that so bad?

I'm at a loss here. People put chains on tractors all the time! I appeal to all you experts and kindly folks to impart your wisdom here before I acquire some myself, the hard way. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota B2410, BX2200

Default Re: My tires: Wierd Size? Trying to Buy Chains

looks to me like they have some options:
    http://www.tirechain.com/43x16x20.htm

Tractor
    Branson 3510

Default Re: My tires: Wierd Size? Trying to Buy Chains

By golly, you're right! I was very obedient, following the links for "Tractor" and the right size was there all the time under "Loader/Heavy Equipment Grader Sizes". So I can at least get ladders in the right size. I won't be on any cement or blacktop, nor do we get permafrost here, so the double ladders should be fine. I was looking at the duo-trac v-bars, not available in my size.

Thanks, SeymourBota, now I have options!