Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #1  

HomeBrew2

Banned
Tractor
Kubota BX23
I really appreciate all the good tips on this hangout. Just checking in with a pic of my pile-o-money ... with mods and decently muddy ... at least for California /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #2  
<font color="red"> Just checking in with a pic of my pile-o-money </font>

Hmmm... Did you forget something? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far
Wow, that was fun

Attachments

• 565118-DSCN1621a.jpg
    565118-DSCN1621a.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 952
   / Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #4  
Yep, that's a lot of mods. Looks like it's locked and loaded for any task you can throw at it! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for the reply and quick heads-up on the original non-attachment, JayC. Not much happin' here with the baby tractor except, not drivin' the same trail twice in the mud /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #6  
congradulations on your bx23. I have a bx22 seems to be a good solid little tractor. I have 250 hrs on mine. Have fun David.

Thanks David. I agree, it does seem to be a good solid [baby] tractor. Amazing, really ... seems to do just fine if you can feel what it's happy doing. I don't envy your situation with the rocks ... I know what it's like as many on this forum do. ... while I have the floor, I'd like to thank you for your service and for the service of all of the men and women that have their butts stuck out there for the rest of us.
Cheers

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #8  
Good looking tractor. Did the dealer throw in that rake to sweeten the deal?

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #9  
Yes, that is a lot of bolt on mods. I like the adjustable spotting light! What a great idea to get light where you need it without aiming the whole tractor.

Nice Job!

/ Seems to be an OK baby tractor so far #10  
I was going to comment on the spot light as well. Handy to be able to use the handle to just turn it to where you need it. I wonder how long before something catches that handle though. Seems no matter how I do it, something always gets anything I leave sticking out. Congratulations, and thanks for posting pics. John