Kubota front loader stuck in up position

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #11  
If its not a quick coupler, it could be the control valve. Make sure you prop the loader up with something solid and maybe try swapping the bucket curl hoses with the loader arm hoses. this would prove whether it is the control valve or not. Curious as to what you said before about seeing the hoses pressurize, does one loader arm cylinder (loader would probably try to twist a little) try to move but not the other? If it does there may be something wrong with the cylinder that does not look like its moving. Hope this helps troubleshooting, let us know. Good luck, I just came in from pushing around 16" and its still coming down and the wind is picking up.

Steve

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position
Bob, where would I look to see if the bucket jumped out of its seated position?

Steve,
It did not look as if only one arm was trying to move. When I engaged the conrol arm, I could see the hydraulic hoses stiffen under pressure. But the arms just did not move.

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #14  
I think you'll find the problem is a coupler. I had the exact thing happen to my BX2200 2 summers ago when I installed the FEL and decided to add some cable ties to the hydraulic lines to keep them together. Forgot to consider what might need extra room as the bucket raised. Next thing you know, I'm stuck about 3/4 height.
You probably pulled one of the couplers out. It will disconnect without falling completely out.
The problem is that it will probably not seat properly again. The couplers are application-specific, not the same as used for snowplows, etc.

I will check out your suggestion. But it does seem strange that this could happen without the influence of something that may change the tolerance of the lines - like your ties that may have been constricting. Hope you are right, though. That would be the easiest fix, even if I have to replace the line. Better than something bent. Thanks again. By the way, did you have to replace the line or just the coupler?

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #16  
Both sides of the coupler. They screw on- but be sure you don't overtighten them or you will crack the casing.
It doesn't take much for them to bind if they catch on something but it does seem like you ought to see one line stretched.

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #17  
If the balls weren't seated good, at a later time they can come loose. Sometimes, you can't tell by just looking.

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #18  
Deliberate1......Did you get it working again?

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #19  
The BX1830 that I tried at the Kubota dealership had a stuck bucket, too. He didn't know what the problem was. He also didn't know how the side shields on the motor came off. Didn't like the controls on it or the B7510.

Let us know what you find out. Watch out working on that thing with the bucket all the way up like that.

Ralph

/ Kubota front loader stuck in up position #20  
Hi, was there a resolution to this issue? Apologies if I am supposed to start a new post but I just encountered a similar problem with my B7510 this weekend. I just bought the tractor this winter, has less than 10 hours on it. While scraping up some top soil the FEL locked in up position, dump still worked. Temps in the 70s obviously no ice and I would think no overheat condition (just playing in the dirt). Approx 20 minutes after returning to barn the FEL finally responded and lowered but sounded a bit rough. Operated OK then but did not try to operate under load again. There was a slight bend in leading Al hydraulic line but that goes to bucket and it straitened with just a touch (no kinks or leaks).
Any thoughts appreciated. (and a belated thanks to this forum for helping me in my tractor purchase research).
JJL