Tractor Identification

/ Tractor Identification #1  

JonOz

Here is a picture of my tractor. Can anyone tell me what kind of tractor this is? I have more pictures, but they are too big to attach all at one time. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

• 573928-Tractor2.jpg
    573928-Tractor2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 943
   / Tractor Identification #2  
Are they your airplanes too? Lucky man... a Cessna and a Piper Cherokee?

/ Tractor Identification
Thanks for the info. Here's another picture that might help. To answer the other question, no those arn't my airplanes. I'm the person who always gets teh cart before the horse. I have an airport but no airplane, go figure.

Attachments

• 573946-Tractor1.jpg
    573946-Tractor1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 579
   / Tractor Identification #5  
It does look like a Long to me, but I'm certainly not sure.

/ Tractor Identification #6  
I am with Bird, it looks like a Long, sort of a foreign Ford.
Ben

/ Tractor Identification #7  
Definitely looks like an older Long tractor. You can see the resemblance in the newer versions, now called Farmtrac, made in S. Korea. Farmtrac tractor
I was unable to locate any photos of the exact model. There don't seem to be a lot of photos of old Longs on the net. John

/ Tractor Identification #8  
I don't know what it looks like.

As many others have said, LONG is a good guess. But I've never seen a LONG with a hood that sloped like that one.

Even today, some of the LONGs look very much like Ford, and Ford/NH tractors. The colors are right for a LONG. There is just something about that slope near the front of the hood that makes me question it. Could be that I've just not seen one. But I am skeptical.

Are there any markings on the engine to determine who made the engine?

/ Tractor Identification #9  
it does look like a long (FARMTRAC) (LANDTRAC) an older model tho! lok on the engine block there may be some sort of ident, there. do u have any idea of the age?

/ Tractor Identification #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Even today, some of the LONGs look very much like Ford, and Ford/NH tractors. The colors are right for a LONG. There is just something about that slope near the front of the hood that makes me question it. )</font>
I'm sure that I knew a man about 30 years ago that had one just like that, a Long. Sloped hood and all. I believe this tractor is probably late 60's early 70's. John