Pictures of trails I have made.

/ Pictures of trails I have made. #1  

woodchuckie

Platinum Member
Tractor
KUBOTA L 2800
The reason I bought my tractor of course was to play on, but in the process I also would like to make trails mostly for walking. Access to places which were hard to reach before. Lots easier for squirrel hunting with my dog. I already had some trails which I maintained with my rideing lawn mower. I probably cut some 1 in. saplings with it and had to replace the blade shafts fairly often. I can drive on the old roads and when the dirt settles down and the stobs from the cut trails rot I can drive on most of them. When the trees are small enough it's lots faster using the bush hog to make the trails. I sort of got carried away and my son was laughing at me tellling me we soon wouldn't have any trees left. Here is a link to the pictures he took of some trails I have made.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/woodchuck7849/album?.dir=/e076

/ Pictures of trails I have made. #2  
Your trails look great. Not sure of the correct dialogue for each pic, but some looked to have some healthy stubs sticking up. If mine, I would back over them with the rotary cutter and trim them down to size for driving over. Then seed something on the trails and continue mowing. Nice that you don't appear to have many big rocks and boulders, such that I do. But having the bucket and/or forks on the FEL make pretty quick work of them when clearing trails. Enjoy.
Thanks for the pics. Nice place.

/ Pictures of trails I have made. #3  
As already said - - Nice /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon

/ Pictures of trails I have made. #4  
woodchuckie,

Enjoyed the slide show. Looks great!

Wish I had a chunk of land like you do...(I think we need a <font color="green"> Green </font> instant face...) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Pictures of trails I have made. #5  
woodchuckie- Thanks for sharing those pics /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Really enjoyed them, nice place.

/ Pictures of trails I have made. #6  
woodchuckie when you get ready for more i have 2100 acres of hunting lease that could really use some of your trails.
come on over . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif