Buying my first compact tractor

/ Buying my first compact tractor #1  

HSBFarm

I found a dealer that has a Snapper UGT2260H tractor for sale. I cannot find anything on the Internet on this model. They are asking 5900 for it. It has 303 hours on the meter, 22 HP Kohler Command engine, front and rear pto w/ hydraulics, shaft drive, and shaft drive for the deck. It includes a 60" mid mount mower, 48" Tiller and 48 quick connect snow thrower. Everything looks fairly new. Does anyone have any experience with this model or know where I can get more information about it? I own a small hobby farm and I am looking for a compact tractor to do the yard/garden work with this falls at the upper end of my budget.

/ Buying my first compact tractor
Thanks the link helped out. I did find out that it was built by PowerKing. It is their model UT620. Does anyone have any opinion on PowerKing good or bad? It seems that parts might be a problem. It appears to have been built in the mid to late 90's.

Thanks again.

/ Buying my first compact tractor #4  
<font color="blue"> Does anyone have any opinion on PowerKing good or bad? </font>

Power King was my "dream" tractor for about a decade. Mabye more.

Two owners that I spoke with back then loved them. I could never bring myself to spend that MUCH money for one. Mainly because I had other needs.

Ended up buying a Kubota a couple years ago. Think PowerKing may have been history by then.

I think they are a good tractor, all things considered...the owners I talked to sure thought they were... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif