Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Default Re: Industrial tires vs ag tires water in tires

Like Pete, I think that the R-4 look better and they are heavier. But, I could not do without the added traction of the R-1s. I also carry heavy loads almost daily with my R-1s and have no problem as long as they have the proper inflation. Briars and such have never been a problem for me, just bones once in while from my compost.

Default Re: Industrial tires vs ag tires water in tires

i got a m4800 two weeks ago.the dealer got it from another dealer after we had made the deal. turned out it had r4s on it. he asked me if i wanted him to trade them for r1s.
    i decided to keep them because of mesquite thorns.the sat i got it it had rained 3 inchs and it rained 1.5 the first day.it was a sloopy mess . it worked fine didnt slip much at all.but the front tires on it are large , dont know if that matters much. but so far i am satisfied, also i didnt have the tires loaded. not sure on that yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12