Mowing Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck.

/ Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck. #11  
It's just a thought,but, doesn't anyone who would take the time to wax the underdeck of their mower have just a little TOO much "free time" on their hands? LOL

/ Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck.
It was all in the name of sience, therefore it is more important than things like cleaning, washing and general hygeine. Thats how i made the time to do it.

Nah, actually its cos when its wet i dont have much to do except do stupid experiments and buy stuff, and TBN naturally /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck. #13  
Gotta love science.....now did you happen to figure out a way to get a government grant for your efforts?!

Even if the results were "too close to be worth the effort" I'll still take mower waxing over "modern" art....probably offended somebody there, but then again I don't see too many tractor owners being into abstract. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chad

/ Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck. #14  
Well I'm not sure a single test on a specific grass species can be called scientific.

Now I have a quility mix of clover, fescue, dandelions, and some thistle. I think you should bring those tractors over here next time it needs mowing and run the experiment again. I'll keep the beer...I mean clipboard at hand and take notes. Then we can review the beer...I mean notes for any anomalies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry, im on my way over, be there in about 3 days /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do you have any grass in your lawn? I see what youre trying to do, a free lawn mow eh? Ill do you a bargain, £15 an hour /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The deck is WD40'd up ready for the next study, but it rained.

BTW, Bonehead, you were right about the not pressure washing, i think one of my mandrel bearings has seized /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif, its REALLY SQUEAKY, not to worry, a bit of eazing oil should sort it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck. #16  
<font color="blue"> I see what youre trying to do, a free lawn mow eh? </font>

Why Mith, we hardly no one another. I would never abuse a friendship like that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Tell you what, you come over, we'll throw one of these on the grill and talk about it.

Attachments

• 630355-P1010010.JPG
    630355-P1010010.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 181
   / Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck. #17  
Hey LarryD-

Count me in on the barbQ! That fish could feed even my family on a good night (my boys are 8 and 3 years old but can really put it away).

Where did you catch that one?
Bonehead

Larry, theres something fishy going on here /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sorry, excuse me, couldnt help myself, im going /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Scientific experiment - waxing mower deck. #19  
OK Mith, solve the mystery: where exactly is "South of the UK"? I looked at the globe and that could be anywhere in the Atlantic!
Bonehead

As in the southern part of the UK, within the UK.
Hampshire, you know? South west of London

Agreeable, south of the UK could put me pretty much anywhere in the world, i will modify my profile /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif