Tires FLAT TIRES

/ FLAT TIRES #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It's been my experience that every flat tractor tire I have had has been a front tire.
What's yours?
)</font>

NOT the same as yours.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ FLAT TIRES #3  
I worked for an industrial/commercial/agricultural tire dealer when I was in high school, and I can assure you that the vast majority of our tractor tire work were rear tires. And they always went flat in the middle of the field where he was spreading manure! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ FLAT TIRES #4  
We figure out about 85% of all flats are front tires. That is one reason that we poly fill most of the front tires on our rental tractors.
Lewis

/ FLAT TIRES #5  
Front tire for me... I then the FEL puts more work on those little tires...

Joe

/ FLAT TIRES #6  
I had multiple front flats before getting the solid filled fronts.. on the rear.. one broken valve stem.. one large hole from a stick.

/ FLAT TIRES #7  
Had my first flat in the front. Slimed them both.

Gravely flats are always in the front AND the rear, usually on the 2 ply tires. Of course, it's a walk-behind. Got 4 tires on it though. It's usually the inside one that goes flat.

Ralph

/ FLAT TIRES
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I had multiple front flats before getting the solid filled fronts.. on the rear.. one broken valve stem.. one large hole from a stick. )</font>
I have a 1966 Bolens I got new.
It still has the original rear tires and in 39 years they have never gone flat.It has always been a front tire.
Same thing with my PowerKRAFT. Can't leep air in the fronts.
I'm begining to suspect that the front tires are thinner than the rear ones.

/ FLAT TIRES #9  
I have had equal flats front and back. but only the left front and right rear /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Maybe I should drive in a straight line? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ FLAT TIRES
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I have had equal flats front and back. but only the left front and right rear /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
<font color="red">*** </font> Maybe I should drive in a straight line? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>
]]]]]]]]]]]]
<font color="red"> *** </font> Funny you should say this.

Just got off the phone with my brother.
He said maybe the front tires reach the piercing objects before the back ones do might be why I have front flats.
I told him I was going to start driving backwards all the time and see if I then started having rear flats instead./forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif