TC30

/ TC30 #1  

BernieSr

This is my new TC30 for winter plowing. I ordered the cab and put it on in early April, lucky for me. I got it done just in time for the 12" snow storm this weekend in northeastern Ohio.

Attachments

• 636934-DCP_2316a.jpg
    636934-DCP_2316a.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 452
   / TC30 #2  
Looks good! Welcome to TBN...

Any other plans for the TC30 besides plowing snow?

All of my snow melted this afternoon, now it's time to bring in 45 yards of topsoil and spread it around!

/ TC30 #3  
I like it! Welcome to TBN. Who makes the cab? Is it a Curtis? There was a recent poster who said he was getting headaches and illness from the fumes that were collecting in his add-on cab. Have you noticed anything with yours?

Looks like a nice place you have there too. I like your front blade, and I'm glad it's you who needs it instead of me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

/ TC30
No, that's all this tractor is for, plowing my 55 foot long drive way. Like I always said " I'll never die from shoveling snow. I had to shoval it when I was a kid, for all the old people on the street. I also have 5 other tractors for a LA all the way up to a 555D. My wife loves to buy shoes and I love to buy and use tractors. Everybody has some bad habit, now you know mine.

/ TC30
Andy, by the way I'm from Berlin Reservoir. Right off Rt 224 and Rt 14.

/ TC30
I had to get this from New Holland, they have the private label on them. It was made by Origanal Cab Co. I called them but they made me go to New Holland.

/ TC30 #7  
Sure is a rather expensive shovel you have there, but it's better to have it suffer the stress rather than you! Know what I mean? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif