Security & Theft Stolen tractor!

/ Stolen tractor! #1  

mikim

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC45
Went out to the 20 acres we just bought to do cleanup and mow pasture this past weekend - Saturday I was busy using my new bucket forks cleaning up piles of stuff - and generally running wild with the tractor doing stuff - for hours - .... wife sat in the truck listening to the radio and watching. At lunch she was looking hang dog and when I asked her what the problem was - she cried about not having anything to do to be able to help - so ... next day I made the mistake of showing her how to run the pto & mower .......

Attachments

• 653572-P5140060 (600 x 450) (450 x 338).jpg
    653572-P5140060 (600 x 450) (450 x 338).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,223
   / Stolen tractor! #2  
Its your own darn fault. I have no sympathy for you as you have been well warned on this forum many times! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I suppose you know this means you have to go out and buy a his for the hers now don't you?
John

/ Stolen tractor!
HEY ! come back here ! ...... couldn't get her off - she mowed half the whole pasture .... seems we now have to "take turns" .......... oh well .... this is the wife that wants to buy a backhoe to play with ...... guess I can relinquish a little seat time to gain more toys /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 653574-P5140064 (600 x 450) (450 x 338).jpg
    653574-P5140064 (600 x 450) (450 x 338).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 783
   / Stolen tractor! #4  
The way I see it, you now have but TWO choices.....

1.) Get used to being the "laborer".

2.) Buy a SECOND tractor (for you)

First they demanded to vote..................... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Stolen tractor! #5  
or, the other choice is to:

1. get a nice hammock
2. get a cooler full of icy cold ones
3. partake of an icy cold one
4. set up hammock
5. partake of an icy cold one
6. get in hammock
7. partake of an icy cold one
8. check eyelids for holes

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Stolen tractor! #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( .... wife sat in the truck listening to the radio and watching. )</font>

So what kind of music did YOU listen to while YOU were watching?? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Stolen tractor! #7  
So you're now allowed to sit in the chair with a cold beer and bark directions to her. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Tell me again why this is a bad thing?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Stolen tractor! #8  
Got what you deserve. And get some lime on that fescue.

/ Stolen tractor!
fescue? what do you suggest for these "roses" ? They're all over the pasture.

Attachments

• 653652-P5140052 (600 x 450) (450 x 338).jpg
    653652-P5140052 (600 x 450) (450 x 338).jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 563
   / Stolen tractor! #10  
KEEP doing what you did, sit on your butt and take the pictures /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and also be nervous that she is never going to let you drive it again /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif