Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I feel the guilt, I was also minding my own business, reading the classified add and there it was a, posthole digger for sale by a local grape farmer, It was calling too me! 12" auger and a 24" auger all for $200 bucks , I was outta control ,phone in hand before I knew it I was driving home when" I came to" in a "cold sweat" OH GREAT NOT AGAIN... somebody please HELP........... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif )</font>

Nasty my friend, I can help you on this one. Send that baby to me and I'll give you your money back!! Please don't thank me, I'm here to help a brother. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #22  
Big Brother RED, Why you selfless soul ,So willing to bare the burden of a fellow tractorholic's plight you should be nominated for saint HOOD..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #23  
<font color="blue">I was hoping there may be some good doctors to help me with this sudden addiction.</font>

Now, where's docheb when you need him? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Don

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #24  
I too am an addict. A few years ago I was up to 8 tractors at one time. My nice wife was my enabler. I started with an old rusty Farmall Cub, then a JD, and several AC's. Finally to get a fix I needed a new Kubota with a cab and loader.
I don't see any end in sight.

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #25  
Ha!!! I beat you. Have 62.5 hours on mine and I've had it 14 months. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Ha!!! I beat you. Have 62.5 hours on mine and I've had it 14 months. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

You realize that's like one hour a week. What's wrong with you?

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
You realize that's like one hour a week. What's wrong with you? )</font>

Umm, you know I'm kidding..

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Big Brother RED, Why you selfless soul ,So willing to bare the burden of a fellow tractorholic's plight you should be nominated for saint HOOD..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
)</font>

OUCH!, I hurt myself patting my own back. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Yes I know, Mother Teresa and I used to hang out together.
Anything I can do to help, just let me know. BTW, I'll need to keep it at your house to stay out of trouble at home. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #29  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I didn't think of the cult aspect until
edski's statement...<snip> )</font>
Nor had I.

But if it is a cult, we could shave our heads except for ponytails...if we had hair. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Guess I'll just stick with a ball cap.

/ Tractor addiction - wife abandonment - Guilt #30  
I am proud to say I am not a tractorholic. However, I am up in age and I recently develop tractoritis. It started when I tripped on a DK45. Now my left knee is hurting from the strain of stepping on the clutch. Adding to all that pain is my migraine implements. They just keep coming back to my head and call for me.