3 pt Troubles HELP!!

/ 3 pt Troubles HELP!! #1  

matthewtjones

I have a LG 39HST and when I hook any 3 pt attachment onto it the arms swing around and get into my tires. How to I get the 3pt arms to stay centered and not get over into my tires. The little stabilisers that it cam with pivot and don't really work.

Also it has a Miller loader on it and has always settled alittle with a load in it or empty. Now it is settling so much that it takes several times of reraising the bucket to get it across the yard. Is this caused from the leak around one of the hydralic fittings or do I have a bigger problem..

Any help is greatly appriciated

matt

/ 3 pt Troubles HELP!! #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How to I get the 3pt arms to stay centered and not get over into my tires. The little stabilisers that it cam with pivot and don't really work. )</font>

If you have the teloscoping stabilizers you need to put the pins in after the 3 point is hooked up to stop sway.
If your machine uses sway chains you need to tighten the turnbuckles.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Now it is settling so much that it takes several times of reraising the bucket to get it across the yard. Is this caused from the leak around one of the hydralic fittings or do I have a bigger problem.. )</font>

First fix the leak. If the bucket still leaks off you have a differant problem..