Have you heard of these tractors?

/ Have you heard of these tractors? #2  
I've seen them at antique tractor shows. Here is a link to a picture:
Link

MikePA: Cleaned up long URL. Please review your message before posting it. It's simple not to do this. Just insert a descriptive word or two between the {url=http://whatever}<font color="red">Enter words here</font>{/url} instead of the entire URL. Replace parentheses with brackets in previous example.

/ Have you heard of these tractors?
Thanks for the picture!
I stumbled onto the link I posted while searching the web for a front tire for my Bolens tractor.
It has SCHENUIT TIRES on the front.
Anyone here ever hear of this brand of tire?

/ Have you heard of these tractors? #4  
Simplicity and Allis-Chalmers L&G tractors of that same timeframe used 4.00/4.80x8 Schenuit tires on the front. Here's a picture of them:

ac_b-10_late.jpg

That company is long out of business, as far as I can tell...

/ Have you heard of these tractors? #5  
Is it just me but where do I put my feet? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Have you heard of these tractors? #6  
Your feet are the front brakes /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ben

/ Have you heard of these tractors? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is it just me but where do I put my feet? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif )</font>

There's a small set of black footplates or "stirrups" barely visible just behind the front wheels. It doesn't have full-length running boards. They're hard to see in this picture...

/ Have you heard of these tractors? #8  
I think I have enought parts laying around in the garage to build one of them! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Have you heard of these tractors?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Simplicity and Allis-Chalmers L&G tractors of that same timeframe used 4.00/4.80x8 Schenuit tires on the front. Here's a picture of them:

ac_b-10_late.jpg

That company is long out of business, as far as I can tell... )</font>
===========
Thanks for the picture!
Yep these are the front tire I'm looking for for my 1966 Bolens.

Anybody know <font color="red"> where I can find the same tread design </font> made by another tire company???