Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #41  
<font color="blue">the sales guy who sold me the first tractor has changed to a new brand (or new dealership) between my purchases and now bad mouths the tractor he sold me to the guy who bought from me. </font>
All this proves is your salesman has no ethics.

<font color="blue"> If the salesman is not loyal to his brand, then why should I be. </font>
I don't let the behavior of my salesman determine my behavior.

If my current brand performs well and I receive good service from the dealer, I'd buy another one.

If the brand doesn't perform well, but the dealer handles the problems and service well, I'd consider buying the brand again.

If the brand is bad and so is the dealer, both are off my list.

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #42  
Man if your tractor gets fixed we'll lose 30% of the TBN post, it'll get boring!

Just kidding, I really hope all goes well. Jee, what's Skurka gonna do when it's fixed?

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #43  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( I've been described by some as being "Militant Green.........It's also been said I'm the cheapest guy you'll ever meet. Hmmmmmmmmmm! How can THOSE two "forces" mutually co-exsist?
)</font>

So.. you're into Montana tractors huh? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Soundguy )</font>

Them thar's fightin' words............... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Brand Loyalty vs. Brand Blindness #44  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Man if your tractor gets fixed we'll lose 30% of the TBN post, it'll get boring!

Just kidding, I really hope all goes well. Jee, what's Skurka gonna do when it's fixed? )</font>

Good gosh man. I'm almost afraid to say it, but once they finally replaced the guilty parts, and it seems like I have a brand new tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Amazing! Don't worry though, I can still complain about it taking so long to actually fix what was wrong from day 1. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif