Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny...

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #1  

dixiedrifter

Silver Member
BOTH BACK TIRES WERE FLAT!!!

Pissed me off.

Front tires look fine. Guess it didn't want to run today!

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #2  
Talk about layin down on ya.. are ya sure she just wasn't squating to pee /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Talk about layin down on ya.. are ya sure she just wasn't squating to pee /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Strange analogy!! But some what funny LOL /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

That would upset someone with plans to work that day.

Was it vandalism or what?

Jim

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny...
Don't think it was vandalism... noticed a very small hole in the sidewall on one side... will find out when the co-op comes to fix it this afternoon...

May have gotten on a thornbush.

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #5  
Honey Locust tree sapling thorns will do that to ya.

locust_thorns.jpg

gletri_thorns02.jpg

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Talk about layin down on ya.. are ya sure she just wasn't squating to pee /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Did we establish if the tractor has a Mid-PTO or not? If it does, then it's a boy. If it doesn't then its a girl.

As for flat tires, I have about 1000 Hawthorn trees on my property and a handful of Locust. Nothing ventures out on the property until all the tires have been filled with "Slime" or a similar product.

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Did we establish if the tractor has a Mid-PTO or not? If it does, then it's a boy. If it doesn't then its a girl. )</font>

ROFLMAO + 2x LOL /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That's a good one Bob!

Hypernix /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #8  
I am not sure what those trees are good for but if they were on my property... I would make a bond fire with them. If they did not burn completely... I would dig a hole and bury them. They look really dangerous and painful.

Jim

Great pictures by the way. Tells the whole story! What kind of camera do you have?

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny...
Screw that... get a dozer or trackhoe with a thumb on it and bury them...

Those thorns are 3 inches long, sharp as ****, and hard to break.

They can also go thru leather gloves.

I wouldn't dare cut one with a chainsaw.

/ Woke up this morning, tractor was looking funny... #10  
If you wanted them foam filled nows the time!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif