A LOT OF DIRT

/ A LOT OF DIRT
Got into a [/b] <font color="yellow"> yellow </font> jacket nest in one of my dirt piles this evening while hauling dirt to the culvert.
It was cool enough that they were not real active.
Didn't get stung but they were starting to swarm around me and the tractor so I left that pile and hauled dirt from other piles <font color="red"> . </font>

/ A LOT OF DIRT #3  
What is the definition of dirt? Where does dirt become dirt and not something like sand or gravel or rotton trees?
Bonehead

/ A LOT OF DIRT #4  
Since no one has answered me, I went to my wife and asked her about the dirt and she handed me the dictionary. According to the dictionary, dirt is defined as loose or packed sand; EARTH. So I guess a pile of sand is considered dirt. Learn at least one thing new each day!
Bonehead

/ A LOT OF DIRT #6  
Isn't it amazing how the font seems to get smaller as you get older! Speaking of potoato(e)s, I don't know about you Highbeam, but in this part of Washington we have had alot of problems with raccoons lately. I put last nights dinner scraps out on the compost pile and the raccoons were fighting over left over potato(e)s in the middle of the night! I guess they couldn't pass up the butter and sour cream!
Bonehead

/ A LOT OF DIRT #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( so I left that pile and hauled dirt from other piles)</font>
HOW MANY PILES DO YOU HAVE? HOW BIG IS YOUR BUCKET?

/ A LOT OF DIRT #8  
<font color="blue"> ( It sure takes a lot of dirt to cover over an 18 inch culvert 110 feet long. ) </font>

That would depend on how deep the culvert is -- wouldn't it?

/ A LOT OF DIRT
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> ( It sure takes a lot of dirt to cover over an 18 inch culvert 110 feet long. ) </font>

That would depend on how deep the culvert is -- wouldn't it? )</font>
<font color="red"> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ </font>
That and the width of the ditch.