/ Dirt Spills & Mud Tracking #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
Tracking mud from the tires and loosing dirt off the FEL bucket
are 2 things I hate about FEL work.

Cleaning it up out of the grass and Slag driveway is a bear.

I told my wife somebody needs to roll out the <font color="red"> red</font> carpet for my tractor.

/ Dirt Spills & Mud Tracking #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tracking mud from the tires and loosing dirt off the FEL bucket

I told my wife somebody needs to roll out the <font color="red"> red</font> carpet for my tractor.
)</font>

So Larry how do you plan on cleaning the red carpet?? Why don't you just leave the dirt on the grass and driveway and let the rain either wash it off or soak it in? Besides your suppose to keep the dirt in the buckket /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

murph

/ Dirt Spills & Mud Tracking
<font color="brown"> Tracking mud from the tires and loosing dirt off the FEL bucket

I told my wife somebody needs to roll out the <font color="red"> red</font> carpet for my tractor </font>

<font color="blue"> So Larry how do you plan on cleaning the red carpet?? Why don't you just leave the dirt on the grass and driveway and let the rain either wash it off or soak it in?
Besides your suppose to keep the dirt in the buckket :
murph
</font>

Call a carpet cleaner .LOL
Guess I could put a lid on the bucket /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Dirt Spills & Mud Tracking #4  
<font color="blue"> Tracking mud from the tires and loosing dirt off the FEL bucket are 2 things I hate about FEL work. </font>

Well you could just get light loads in the bucket to prevent spills, and more seat time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Tracking mud from the tires and loosing dirt off the FEL bucket are 2 things I hate about FEL work. </font>

Well you could just get light loads in the bucket to prevent spills, and more seat time. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

More seat time and less clean up time worked ok for me.

/ Dirt Spills & Mud Tracking #6  
Looks like you have justification to get a broom attatchment for the tractor and possibly a landscape rake. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Looks like you have justification to get a broom attatchment for the tractor and possibly a landscape rake. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )</font>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naw I ain't that sloppy or R I ?
L O L